Survivor Appendix E (5e) Authors- Ursula K. LeGWINS!

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Alexander, Lloyd 21+1=22
Cook, Glen 19
Jemisin, N.K. 14
Kay, Guy Gavriel 19
LeGuin, Ursula 21
Lynch, Scott 20
McKillip, Patricia 20
Peake, Mervyn 4-2=2
Pratchett, Terry 18
Wolfe, Gene 21

Grognerd

Explorer
Alexander, Lloyd 22
Cook, Glen 19+1=20
Jemisin, N.K. 14-2=12
Kay, Guy Gavriel 19
LeGuin, Ursula 21
Lynch, Scott 20
McKillip, Patricia 20
Peake, Mervyn 2
Pratchett, Terry 18
Wolfe, Gene 21

Sacrosanct

Legend
Alexander, Lloyd 23
Cook, Glen 20
Jemisin, N.K. 10
Kay, Guy Gavriel 19
LeGuin, Ursula 22
Lynch, Scott 20
McKillip, Patricia 20
Pratchett, Terry 18
Wolfe, Gene 21

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Alexander, Lloyd 23
Cook, Glen 20
Jemisin, N.K. 11
Kay, Guy Gavriel 19
LeGuin, Ursula 22
Lynch, Scott 20
McKillip, Patricia 20
Pratchett, Terry 18
Wolfe, Gene 19

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Alexander, Lloyd 23
Jemisin, N.K. 10

Glad to see another Lloyd Alexander fan. I loved the Taran Wanderer series when younger, branching out to Farmer Giles of Ham and the like. The Taran series I used to introduce my youngest daughter to fantasy.

On the other hand, while unsolicited advice is worth less than you pay for it, if you weren't impressed by N.K. Jemisin's books listed in Appendix E, try The Fifth Season that came out after the PHB was published. I've found it her most compelling work.

It and it's sequel took back-to-back Hugos, something that had been last done sometime in the '90s by Lois McMaster Bujold's Vorkosigan Saga.

"What had happened? As he asked himself the question, he knew the answer. That no one had thought fit to tell him! No one! It was a bitter pill for him to swallow. He had been forgotten. Yet he had always wished to be forgotten. He could not have it both ways."

Upvote to Jemisin. She's awesome. Downvote to Lynch. This is starting to get really difficult.

Alexander, Lloyd 23
Cook, Glen 20
Jemisin, N.K. 12
Kay, Guy Gavriel 19
LeGuin, Ursula 22
Lynch, Scott 18
McKillip, Patricia 20
Pratchett, Terry 18
Wolfe, Gene 19

Peake, Mervyn DED!

Sacrosanct

Legend
Glad to see another Lloyd Alexander fan. I loved the Taran Wanderer series when younger, branching out to Farmer Giles of Ham and the like. The Taran series I used to introduce my youngest daughter to fantasy.

On the other hand, while unsolicited advice is worth less than you pay for it, if you weren't impressed by N.K. Jemisin's books listed in Appendix E, try The Fifth Season that came out after the PHB was published. I've found it her most compelling work.

It and it's sequel took back-to-back Hugos, something that had been last done sometime in the '90s by Lois McMaster Bujold's Vorkosigan Saga.

My motives for downvotes aren't that complex. Upvote Alexander, downvote the person with the fewest votes remaining. Simple as that.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Alexander, Lloyd 23
Cook, Glen 20
Jemisin, N.K. 13 - Jemisin is seriously doing some great, innovative work in the genre.
Kay, Guy Gavriel 17 - His name is pretty ridiculous to say out loud.
LeGuin, Ursula 22
Lynch, Scott 18
McKillip, Patricia 20
Pratchett, Terry 18
Wolfe, Gene 19

Yardiff

Adventurer
Alexander, Lloyd 23
Cook, Glen 20
Jemisin, N.K. 13
Kay, Guy Gavriel 17
LeGuin, Ursula 22+1=23