• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Survivor Campaign Settings II: Blackmoor Wins!

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Blackmoor 18
Dark Sun 8
Eberron 7
Greyhawk 12
Kingdoms of Kalamar 10
Lankhmar 16
Mystara 17
Spelljammer 13

The idea of any of these settings falling before some random 3pp nobody seems to really be into (I hear it's super geographically sound, or something? And the setting for the actually playable version of Hackmaster, I guess?) seems absurd to me. I may like the newer, genre-twistier settings on this list much better than Grognardia #1, #2, #3 and #4, but at least I can recognize those settings as forming the foundation of the game (and I've, you know, heard of them).

I'm calling Blackmoor as the eventual winner as it currently leads despite the fact that there is only one person who has given it any upvotes so far.

Last edited:

Tony Vargas

Legend
I'm calling Blackmoor as the eventual winner as it currently leads despite the fact that there is only one person who has given it any upvotes so far.
We can up-vote for any reason, no matter how tenuous or stupid, I consider it a proxy for under-appreciated D&D co-creator Dave Arneson.

Blackmoor 19
Dark Sun 6
Eberron 8
Greyhawk 12
Kingdoms of Kalamar 8
Lankhmar 16
Mystara 17
Spelljammer 13

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Blackmoor 19
Dark Sun 6
Eberron 6
Greyhawk 12
Kingdoms of Kalamar 8
Lankhmar 16
Mystara 18
Spelljammer 13

Yeah, of what's left my second choice would be Blackmoor. All the other ones I care about are long gone.

Zaxarus

Explorer
Blackmoor 19
Dark Sun 4
Eberron 4
Greyhawk 14 + 1 = 15
Kingdoms of Kalamar 8 - 2 = 6
Lankhmar 16
Mystara 18
Spelljammer 13

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads