• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Survivor Core Classes- ROGUE STEALS THE VICTORY!

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
A lot of people enjoyed the comedic stylings of Dane Cook, too.

That's why I prefer the argument against popularity, aka, "Attention K-Mart Shoppers: Learn to breathe through your nose."
Eh, that argument isn’t any better than the argument for popularity. Which isn’t an argument I was making.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
I'm just saying, dogpiling on the wizard doesn't make the wizard less iconic. Rallying behind the paladin doesn't make it worth playing, either.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
I have seen this more as a "What classes do the more people not like or have issues with?"

Reasons could be tradition, game balance, not liking the way the class was designed, not liking the concept in general, etc. For instance, lowkey dislikes Paladins (for whatever reason), I dislike Artificiers, Bards, and Warlocks so I would vote against them, and so on. I really didn't care which "favorite" I otherwise voted for. People jump in at the end to try to rally a class near the end, but by then it is too late.

Remove ads