• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Survivor Core Races- DWARF WINS (in a Scottish Accent)!

Since when were you under the impression that humans were allied with the half-breeds? I mean, other than contributing to their existence by sleeping around, but elves and orcs are equally to blame.
In most editions elves generally are a lot more likely to shun half castes than humans. Sun elves are a notable exception (and even then its clearly a minority of them that are actually ok with it. And its even then a means to an end. Its not flippant.). Exceptions dont disprove general rules.

Orcs and half orcs are basically exactly like humans in this area but more rapacious. Also i never said i supported orcs.

Also humans are frequently in alliance with the halves. But humans are also very flippy floppy as concerns alliances. So that is also technically true. And i should acknowledge that.

Furthermore its not about them being humans/halves. Its about them not being dwarves, elves, or gnomes. All of which i like better.

Last edited:

Phazonfish

B-Rank Agent
In most editions elves generally are a lot more likely to shun half castes than humans.

Orcs are basically exactly like humans in this area but more rapacious. Also i never said i supported orcs.
Meh, I was mostly talking about the residents of this forum and equating them with their race of preference, but I bet my post doesn't make sense from most perspectives anyway. Also, I never said you supported orcs, just that they are to blame; let us unify against the orcs!

You got rid of the humans.
Yeah, a lot of people seem to want to do that. ;)

Meh, I was mostly talking about the residents of this forum and equating them with their race of preference, but I bet my post doesn't make sense from most perspectives anyway. Also, I never said you supported orcs, just that they are to blame; let us unify against the orcs!

Yeah, a lot of people seem to want to do that. ;)
I would love to sweep humans under the rug.

I totally didnt catch that you were making that equation btw.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Guys, it's really simple. All you have to do is take the most recent post, copy it to your clipboard. Then paste it into the message window at the bottom of the page. Pick one option and increase it's number by 1. Then decrease the gnome by 2.

It's really not complicated.

Remove ads