Survivor Core Races- DWARF WINS (in a Scottish Accent)!

Harzel

Adventurer
To those to whom none of this makes sense: sorry, I just had a sudden wave of nostalgia for being on-line with 23 other people with nothing better to do, beating our virtual heads against digital walls.

Ok, that probably doesn't help as an explanation.

Nm. 🥴

The green dragon stood over the party. Easy prey, he thought. A cone of poisonous gas billowed from his mouth, engulfing the party.

When the gas cleared, the two humans and elf lay unmoving on the ground. But to his dismay, the two armored dwarves remained standing. One clutched her holy symbol and to the dragon's horror, her fallen comrades rose from the ground. The other threw a glowing warhammer which struck the dragon in the head, sending him reeling.

Enraged, the dragon clawed at the dwarven warrior but struck only a glancing blow off his plate armor. The warrior responded with such a powerful blow one of the dragon's scales snapped off. The rest of the party set upon the dragon with sword and spell.

Alarmed, the dragon tried to take to the skies. But the dwarven priestess spoke a word of power and a pillar of divine fire thundered down from the sky and hit the dragon like a battering ram. The dragon crashed to the ground. Before everything went black, he cursed Moradin for creating those stunted fat midgets.

Last edited:

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I've said goodbye to an old friend, and given him an honorable death.

This is a three-way tie for 1st Place.
That isn’t how you spell “what’s left after all the good options are inexplicably reduced”.

like leaving the pot on too high a temp for too long on a mulled wine, and all the alcohol and the best flavors are gone.

Dwarf 20
Dwarf
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 17 Tye col- i legacime -o i cait- sĂ­.
Human 0 FĂ­rima, hilde.
Can someone please inform lowkey that dwarf won? They may not know as i think they may have me "ignored" via the site's ignore function. I dont wish to directly @ him as i could get in trouble. But if someone else doesnt inform him then he may not realize the survivor vote is over. This is because it was my vote that ended it and he may have me blocked.

Harzel

Adventurer
Dwarf 20
Dwarf
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20
Dwarf 20

Can someone please inform lowkey that dwarf won? They may not know as i think they may have me "ignored" via the site's ignore function. I dont wish to directly @ him as i could get in trouble. But if someone else doesnt inform him then he may not realize the survivor vote is over. This is because it was my vote that ended it and he may have me blocked.

Since I quoted your final vote, I think he'll be able to see it, as I don't think he has me blocked. Although after my shenanigans in this thread, he might...

Anyway, ok, just to be sure, @lowkey13: despite my best attempts to derail this thread, I guess we have to concede that Dwarf won and we can move on now.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Dwarf 17 Tye col- i legacime -o i cait- sĂ­.
Human 0 FĂ­rima, hilde.

One Lone Dwarf

One lone dwarf stood against them all
One by one he watched them fall
First the kin of dragon died
Then the drow fell by its side
The race of Eldarin was next
The tiefling fell despite his hex
The half-orc's strength lasted long
The gnome died when he tinkered wrong
The half-elf lamented his own end
And the halfling fell beside his friend