Survivor Dragons: BLACK DRAGON WINS!

Phazonfish

B-Rank Agent
Black Dragon 21
Blue Dragon 20 - Sorry blue dragon group, I have to downvote someone and you are the current king of the hill.
Brass Dragon 20
Bronze Dragon 16
Copper Dragon 21
Dragon Turtle 20
Faerie Dragon 21
Gold Dragon 20
Green Dragon 18 - I used to think green dragons were the lamest of the bunch because poison is so lackluster, but after seeing Raishan in CR and reading on the mannerisms common to the species, they are quite certainly my favorite.
Pseudodragon 17
Red Dragon 20
Shadow Dragon 21
Silver Dragon 21
Steel Dragon 14
White Dragon 20

chrisrtld

Adventurer
Black Dragon 21
Blue Dragon 21
Brass Dragon 20
Bronze Dragon 16
Copper Dragon 21
Dragon Turtle 20
Faerie Dragon 21
Gold Dragon 20
Green Dragon 16
Pseudodragon 17
Red Dragon 20
Shadow Dragon 21
Silver Dragon 21
Steel Dragon 14
White Dragon 20

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
Black Dragon 21
Blue Dragon 21
Brass Dragon 20
Bronze Dragon 16
Copper Dragon 21
Dragon Turtle 20 -2 = 18
Faerie Dragon 21 +1 = 22

Gold Dragon 20
Green Dragon 16
Pseudodragon 17
Red Dragon 20
Shadow Dragon 21
Silver Dragon 21
Steel Dragon 14
White Dragon 20

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Black Dragon 21
Blue Dragon 21
Brass Dragon 20
Bronze Dragon 16
Copper Dragon 21
Dragon Turtle 18
Faerie Dragon 23
Gold Dragon 20
Green Dragon 14
Pseudodragon 17
Red Dragon 20
Shadow Dragon 21
Silver Dragon 21
Steel Dragon 14
White Dragon 20

mortwatcher

Explorer
Black Dragon 22
Blue Dragon 21
Brass Dragon 20
Bronze Dragon 16
Copper Dragon 21
Dragon Turtle 18
Faerie Dragon 23
Gold Dragon 20
Green Dragon 14
Pseudodragon 15
Red Dragon 20
Shadow Dragon 21
Silver Dragon 21
Steel Dragon 14
White Dragon 20

Harzel

Adventurer
Steel Dragon 18 - 2 = 16 couldn't even make it to 5e, won't make it here!

Apparently, I am in a narrative mood, but if you're short on time or attention -

While AFAIK there is no 5e stat block labeled "Steel Dragon", there is an NPC in Dungeon of the Mad Mage who is described as "a female adult steel dragon" and appears to have been built as a tweaked Silver Dragon.

Actually, it's complicated. Having played only the true editions, 1* and 5*, skipping the apocryphal 2, 3, and 4, I had never heard of a Steel Dragon. Since there is no entry for 'Steel Dragon' on DnD Beyond, the first of @lowkey13's two sources, I consulted the second, Dragons (5e). And indeed Steel Dragon appears in this list. Looking at the descriptions and references given in the Steel Dragon entry there, at first I thought that they all pointed back to previous (apocryphal ;)) editions and I was getting all wound up to make fun of our Dear Leader for relying on a fan site. But then I noticed that there were two 5e documents in the list of references. One is to the Silver Dragon description in the 5e MM. That didn't make any sense until I looked at the other one, which points to Dungeon of the Mad Mage. It turns out that on Level 21, there is an NPC described thus

DotMM said:
Stalagma. Stalagma Steelshadow, a female adult steel dragon in duergar form, is mounted on a gorgon near the bend in the mine track.
[and subsequently]
Stalagma is Valtagar Steelshadow’s beloved mate, and only Valtagar knows that his wife is a dragon in disguise. In her true form, Stalagma looks like a slender, 30-foot-long dragon with shiny steel-gray scales covering her body, steely talons, and blade-like horns that sweep back from her narrow head. She has the statistics of an adult silver dragon, with these changes: [list of changes]

So even if Steel Dragons didn't make it as a group, 'a steel dragon' did.

* Because, you know, those are the ones I played.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Apparently, I am in a narrative mood, but if you're short on time or attention -

While AFAIK there is no 5e stat block labeled "Steel Dragon", there is an NPC in Dungeon of the Mad Mage who is described as "a female adult steel dragon" and appears to have been built as a tweaked Silver Dragon.

Actually, it's complicated. Having played only the true editions, 1* and 5*, skipping the apocryphal 2, 3, and 4, I had never heard of a Steel Dragon. Since there is no entry for 'Steel Dragon' on DnD Beyond, the first of @lowkey13's two sources, I consulted the second, Dragons (5e). And indeed Steel Dragon appears in this list. Looking at the descriptions and references given in the Steel Dragon entry there, at first I thought that they all pointed back to previous (apocryphal ;)) editions and I was getting all wound up to make fun of our Dear Leader for relying on a fan site. But then I noticed that there were two 5e documents in the list of references. One is to the Silver Dragon description in the 5e MM. That didn't make any sense until I looked at the other one, which points to Dungeon of the Mad Mage. It turns out that on Level 21, there is an NPC described thus

So even if Steel Dragons didn't make it as a group, 'a steel dragon' did.

* Because, you know, those are the ones I played.

Huh, I even own that book and forgot about it...

It doesn't really help that the Steel Dragon is barely different than a Silver dragon (has Acid breath instead of Cold), but we don't get Sapphire Dragons on the list when they actually have a statblock now.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
@Harzel and @Urriak Uruk , you are forgetting the bigger picture.
There are impostors...and by that I mean bold-faced, deliberate fakes...on the list that need to be eliminated. There will be plenty of time to discuss the missing gem dragons and the dubious steel dragons once the pseudo and faerie have been rightly sent to the trash heap.
/rage
/wailing
/gnashing of teeth
/crying havoc
/letting slip the dogs of war

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
@Harzel and @Urriak Uruk , you are forgetting the bigger picture.
There are impostors...and by that I mean bold-faced, deliberate fakes...on the list that need to be eliminated. There will be plenty of time to discuss the missing gem dragons and the dubious steel dragons once the pseudo and faerie have been rightly sent to the trash heap.
/rage
/wailing
/gnashing of teeth
/crying havoc
/letting slip the dogs of war

Agreed!

Ashrym

Legend
Black Dragon 22
Blue Dragon 21
Brass Dragon 20
Bronze Dragon 16