• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Survivor Iconic Cities- GREYHAWK WINS!

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Haters gonna hate

Fairwell Sigil, you’re about a million times more interesting than the last three Ironic Cities.

Ironic? I don't know if you need to get your eyes checked, sonny, but at least one of those cities is made of brass

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
The city of brass? Has that ever been featured in more than a 1 page summary... ever in D&D?

And yet it still remains far more interesting than either the Free City of Groghawk or the City State of the Third-Party Supplement.

I mean, as much as I enjoy hating on Greyhawk for often encompassing the most obnoxious and awful aspects of the S&S genre, I've at least heard of it. I may not like Greyhawk or find it the least bit interesting, but it's at least properly iconic

City of Brass 4 - cool, but not an adventure hub
City State of the Invincible Overlord 11 - The first campaign setting I came across, and designed rather than cobbled together from a game like Greyhawk
Free City of Greyhawk 8

Remove ads