• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Survivor Thread: Best D&D Movie

Sacrosanct

Legend
Who was the party of adventurers in Destroyer? (Don't remember ever seeing it).
Conan (classic fighter/barbarian)
Malak (the most D&D thief I think I've ever seen)
Akiro (wizard)
Zula (monk)

Then you had Bombaata (fighter) and the princess, who was really more of an NPC. They had to fight a classic D&D illusionist wizard in his tower, then find an artifact in a trapped temple against zealots, eventually turning it back into the evil queen priestess who backstabbed them and set a god loose.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Who was the party of adventurers in Destroyer? (Don't remember ever seeing it).
Loved Destroyer more than Barbarian!!

Party consists of:
  • Conan (Barbarian)
  • Malak (Rogue)
  • Akiro (Wizard-- maybe Cleric or MCed?)
  • Bombaata (Fighter)
  • Zula (Monk)
  • Princess Jehnna (NPC noble or something???)
It had everything you could want for a D&D game except the dragon LOL!

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Can I subscribe to that newsletter?
Sure! Be advised, this rhetoric is so old that it's written only on Underwood typewriters, and mailed out bi-weekly as a carbon-copy pamphlet. You'll need to send them a self-addressed stamped envelope and wait 4-6 weeks for delivery.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Sure! Be advised, this rhetoric is so old that it's written only on Underwood typewriters, and mailed out bi-weekly as a carbon-copy pamphlet. You'll need to send them a self-addressed stamped envelope and wait 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Really? Well, that's a step up from the Pony Express delivery I was expecting... ;)

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Really? Well, that's a step up from the Pony Express delivery I was expecting... ;)
I know right? It's quite a change from their old "town crier" business model, where they just had a volunteer stand around screaming "get your hobbits out of my dee and deeeee!" at all hours.

I worry I might have been too subtle. What I'm trying to say is: that complaint is really old. Everybody has already heard it.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
I worry I might have been too subtle. What I'm trying to say is: that complaint is really old. Everybody has already heard it.
The funny thing is, who made that complaint??? (Admittedly I haven't read all the posts in this thread.) And I (for one, anyway) have never heard anyone complain about it before.

So, I can honestly say, not "everybody" has already heard it. 🤷‍♂️

Remove ads