D&D General Survivor Thread: Best D&D Movie

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Finally, a GOOD meme... :)
Fast And Furious Eating GIF by The Fast Saga

OB1

Jedi Master
Decided to watch Willow since it won the poll and I'd never seen it, and got to say I was pleasantly surprised how good it was. Still wouldn't have picked it to win over some of the others, but definitely a worthy winner IMO! And def big D&D vibes throughout. I have a sneaking suspicion that being 13 when it came out, I probably rejected seeing it because i was too 'mature' for it (almost like the kid in Princess Bride). Either that or because I thought Lucas should be doing more Star Wars. At any rate, now I'm glad it won and that I finally checked it out!

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Decided to watch Willow since it won the poll and I'd never seen it, and got to say I was pleasantly surprised how good it was. Still wouldn't have picked it to win over some of the others, but definitely a worthy winner IMO! And def big D&D vibes throughout. I have a sneaking suspicion that being 13 when it came out, I probably rejected seeing it because i was too 'mature' for it (almost like the kid in Princess Bride). Either that or because I thought Lucas should be doing more Star Wars. At any rate, now I'm glad it won and that I finally checked it out!
Glad you watched it. I changed my avatar in honor of its win. :)

I'd put it easily in the top 3 or 5 of "best" D&D movies IMO.

Remove ads