(Suspended) OOC The Thirteenth Moon, a Story-Driven Campaign (D&D 3.5 Eberron)

Graybeard

Explorer
Either one of the High Priests or someone outside the church. The High Priest would be good for discipline and religious studies training. Someone outside the church might be able to train her on the quarterstaff or any number of things. I know all the other characters have mentors so it would probably be reasonable for mine to have someone as well.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
perhaps, A priest of a somewhat important position is on other duties and the suitable replacement is a monk from elsewhere?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I have considered making Phthaso Soranda's mentor, but he is the highest level cleric of the Sovereign Host in Sharn, and thus might not be appropriate. The other monks that have already been written up in the city are not fitting to the character. I am thinking perhaps of writing up a mid-level monk who leads the monks of the Sovereign Host in Sharn. He/She would most likely dwell at the Pavilion of the Host with most of the other acolytes. Here is an idea: [MENTION=21705]Graybeard[/MENTION], since you seem to have a bit of Eberron knowledge under your belt, you could design your own mentor. You could write-up the background and personality and I would base the stats off of that. Nothing complicated would be required. A short paragraph is all I would need. That is all most NPCs in the Sharn book get. I develop them further and add to them as I see fit. I like to give players a hand in world-crafting as much as possible and this looks like a good situation to do that.

Graybeard

Explorer
Sounds like a good idea to me. I played in a tabletop Eberron game for a few years and I own nearly all of the books. I should be able to come up with something.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]

Reading your description of your character in-game... in my head, I can't help but think of the character's voice as the same voice actress who does Starfire (from Teen Titans) and Princess Bubblegum (from Adventure Time). A flighty, goofy lady who spits rainbows when she's excited? Yeah, them.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I hate to tell you this, mainly it says I am too old to know about them, but I really don't know who those characters are because I am too old to know who they are.

Remove ads