• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sword Coast Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwarder

Adventurer
That's very interesting, I wonder how the campaign mode will work.

Personaly I want an engaging and super interesting story like in BG1 and BG2, while I appriciate the charm in "running" an adventure for my friends (ala NWN) when it comes to computer games, I'm more of a single player kind of guy.

My only complaint is that the party is limited to 4 characters, why? What happened to good old six characters per party?

Warder

Ravenheart87

Explorer
My only complaint is that the party is limited to 4 characters, why? What happened to good old six characters per party?

It's the same as why many MMOs are leaving huge raids behind. It's much easier to gather 4-5 people to play and coordinate them in multiplayer.

Paraxis

Explorer
This looks so good, I loved Dragon Age: Origins, and wow I kinda swore off most games besides Hearthstone, but this looks so good.

Trum

First Post
O'rly, N-Space and Digital Extremes?
Yeah, WotC really knows how to go digital with 5E!

Ravenheart87

Explorer
But why 4 on single player?

Warder

So you don't get a widely different single and multiplayer. It's been a while since I last saw a new crpg with more than four party members. Heck, I'm glad to see one where you can manage a party of heroes instead of going solo.

Blackwarder

Adventurer
IMHO, six characters should be the new standard, I've been replaying BG on my iPad and having six characters is the sweet spot.

Warder

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This is awesome. We have a news article about this (which got posted at about the same time as this thread!), so to make life easier for folks to find the discussion, we'll focus it on there. (Sorry, [MENTION=79274]Ravenheart87[/MENTION], not trying to steal your limelight, and you were first by a few minutes, but having multiple conversations just gets confusing, and the news article can't be linked to an existing thread!)

You'll find it here!

http://www.enworld.org/forum/conten...D-Video-Game-Allows-a-DM-To-Run-The-Adventure

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads