• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC: Since Viridian said he would support Thorn, Denir would have waited for him to reach Thorn yes


Init Roll(1d20)+5:
8,+5
Total:13
 

log in or register to remove this ad


Scotley

Hero
OOC: The long awaited map.

The little dragon is circling above and not on the map. Thorn and Viridian (represented by a T and V) are just outside the North West Corner of D3. D2 is the stable previously checked by Viridian. The Ghouls (represented G1 to G8 with G1 and G2 being the 'priests') are inside. The three Gargoyles (Gar1-3) are outside on top of D3 about 25 feet up. One and Two are near the west edge and the remainder of the Party just to the west of the fallen gates has clear line of site to them. Gar3 is behind some statues on the roof and has cover. Moving some distance north or south inside the walls should get you a shot, but moving too close (where Thorn is) puts them out of sight due to the eaves of the building. The stable area is just one room, but there are additional spaces beyond D3 to the East. It is hard to say just how big the buildings might be from your current vantage. Still need some initiatives and possibly actions. The Gargoyles are holding until 13 when Denir steps out at this point unless someone else get's there attention.

Initiative:
Gargoyles 16
Denir 13
Vir 10
Banaq (npc for now) 7

Pending Mel, Thorn, Vakeva and Banaq
 

Attachments

  • Fallen Temple.jpg
    Fallen Temple.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 125

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]



At last, the foe reveal themselves! Vakeva takes up his archer's stance, not bothering to move from his current position. Quick as a thought, three shafts fly from his bow to the living statue perched atop the northwest corner of the building...

[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]
I'm not sure which shots hit. The first one almost certainly, the second and third quite possibly. Initiative is 15, Attacks are 27, 17, 17 and Damage is 19, 14 and 20. So damage is likely either 19 or 53.

Initiative (15)

Attack 01 (27)
Attack 02 (17)
Attack 03 (15) Perfect Strike (10) Mythic Surge (2) making the attack roll a 17.

Damage 01 (19)
Damage 02 (14)
Damage 03 (20)

[/sblock]
_______________
[sblock=MiniStats]
[SIZE=+1]Vakeva Kiihko[/SIZE]
HP: 66/66, Speed: 40' Perception: +15 (Darkvision 60')

Ki Pool: 11/11
Mythic Surge: 05/05

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: maybe those are good gargoyles ;)
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], Thorn and Viridian are next to the window? Or is it some kind of side-door? Is it smashed (i.e. easily passable) or not?
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], we target the priests?
 
Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC: The window is partially broken, but too narrow to provide an entry for a medium sized creature. You might get though, but not without some cuts from the jagged stained glass. The door is around the corner 40-50 feet from your current location.
 

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Think it might be possible to enlarge the break in the window to get in that way, or is the whole window too small?
 


Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Holy water. Short bow. But Viridian is best in melee. And the window is far enough from the ghouls that priests can pelt us with spells while keeping the ghouls inside.

I would move to the door, let the ghouls run out and then focus on the casters. My 2c
 


Remove ads

Top