Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Think it might be possible to enlarge the break in the window to get in that way, or is the whole window too small?

OOC: The hole in the stone of the building is too small. The glass could be further broken out for safely, but it would not enlarge the size much.
 

log in or register to remove this ad

Scotley

Hero
OOC:
Initiative:
Thorn 21
Gargoyles 16
Vakeva 15
Mel 63 (or 13)
Denir 13
Vir 10
Banaq (npc for now) 7

Okay that's everybody. Thorn you have the action.
 
Last edited:



Shayuri

First Post
Thorn keeps her head down, staying hidden for now and watching the ghouls carefully to see what they do. She wants to take them by surprise as they react to the others, not attract all of their attention all at the same time.
 

Scotley

Hero
Denir steps out and immediately attracts the full attention of the Gargoyles. The send up a cry of joy at the prospect of fresh meat and begin to fly from the roof toward the main group apparently unaware of Thorn and Vir under the eave of the building. The little dragon is called down by her mistress before the Gargoyles can get too close. Inside the Ghouls begin to lick the lips with distrurbingly long tongues and rub their hands together in excitement. However, they do not move as yet.

OOC: Pretty much everyone is holding actions, so you may now act if you wish. The Gargoyles will close to 30' staying 10' above you this round.
 

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]



Vakeva takes up his archer's stance, not bothering to move from his current position. Quick as a thought, three shafts fly from his bow to the living statue perched atop the northwest corner of the building... and three shafts sprout from the creature's chest just as it launches itself from its perch. The gargoyle perishes in an explosion of rubble, pebbles raining down on those below with a clatter.

[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]
Attacks are 27, 17, 17 and Damage is 19, 14 and 20. So damage is likely either 19 or 53.

Initiative (15)

Attack 01 (27)
Attack 02 (17)
Attack 03 (15) Perfect Strike (10) Mythic Surge (2) making the attack roll a 17.

Damage 01 (19)
Damage 02 (14)
Damage 03 (20)

[/sblock]
_______________
[sblock=MiniStats]
[SIZE=+1]Vakeva Kiihko[/SIZE]
HP: 66/66, Speed: 40' Perception: +15 (Darkvision 60')

Ki Pool: 11/11
Mythic Surge: 05/05

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Vakeva]It will be 53 as they are AC16. That's gonna just take it out, so you can edit your post with a suitably gruesome death for your foe as it flies from the building if you wish. FYI, all should be visible now as they have taken flight.[/sblock]
 


Queenie

Queen of Everything
Meliara's dragon returned to her as commanded, and Lia tucked her safely into her own robes. She cast her protection spell over herself in preparation for the coming battle.

OOC: OOC: Correct me if I am wrong, because it's been so long, but I believe it's a new day?

If so, Lia cast Mage Armor on herself.
 

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top