Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Scotley

Hero
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], bonus damage comes from the weapon material (primal iron behaves as if cold iron, but does little Extra damage to creatures whos regeneration/DR is bypassed by it) - it is paizo material, not Third party so I though it is acceptable. If you think it is too strong as-is, you could rule that only base weapon damage is increased (in this case 1d8 would be increased, but nothing else)
[/sblock]

OOC: Cold Iron bypasses its damage reduction, but it does not regenerate and you recognize it as a [sblock=Critter]Babau Demon [/sblock]

OOC: Cold Iron bypasses its damage reduction, but it does not regenerate and you recognize it as a [sblock=Critter]Babau Demon [/sblock]

OOC:
If it bypasses its DR OR cancels its regeneration, it deals extra damage (does not affect extra dice such as sneak attack, flaming property etc)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Nodding at Thorn across the dissipating demon, little dragon runs and without hesitation jump off the roof. Its vestigial wings spread out, giving it enough control and slowing it just enough not to worry about smashing into the ground. But it couldn't be said the same for the target of its bite. Landing shortly onto the shoulders of one of the demons, toothy maw darts in and takes away good part of the demons neck as Viridian drops down onto the ground, hissing angrily.

His saliva mixes with the slime of the creatures skin and the stone floor hiss as the mixture falls onto it.
"It is acidic!"

[sblock=Actions]
Short version: 13 damage to one creature +2 more if attack flanks, preferably one on the bard, but I'll take random attack since I jumped from above without taking time to look

Fly check: 1D20+8 = [9]+8 = 17

Bite vs creature; damage; ref save: 1D20+12 = [7]+12 = 19
1D4+5+1 = [3]+5+1 = 9
1D20+9 = [3]+9 = 12
- forgot the darn bard again (add 4 to attack and damage) and 2 more if the demon is flat-footed for some reason (flank?).

Slime damage: 1D8 = [2] = 2 - no damage due to resistance to acid :)
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Things have gotten a little chaotic and I fear it is my fault. Gonna try to clear things up with a short post and try to get back on track. A couple of you kinda get shorted by this, but lets move along. These guys are nearly finished.

The bard savages his foe again, but it remains in the fight.

Vir joins the battle on the ground by leaping onto the demon that just bit Fatoon after resisting his magic.

Thorn is on the roof, looking down as his companions face three demons. Two are pretty wounded.

OOC: All may act.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn leaps down, her chain swirling around her like a thing alive. It twitches out once, twice, lashing at the most wounded-looking demon!

([roll0] to hit, for [roll1] damage, and [roll2] for [roll3] damage!)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Flanking with the oracle is perfect situation for the little savage warrior. He uses the size of the monster and its distraction with another opponent for maximum benefit. He rends the demon to pieces...but pays the price as the acid from its slime accumulates faster than he can shake it off and it is stronger than even his resistance can cope with.

[sblock=Actions]
Short version: 13 +19 +15 +12 = 59 magic damage
(I forgot magic bonus, so just increased the numbers above by one) - includes bard bonuses and flanking

If the demon drops before the series is done, he 5' steps into another flank if possible and continues

Bite; Damage; Dex Save vs 18: 1D20+18 = [9]+18 = 27
1D4+5+2+4 = [1]+5+2+4 = 12
1D20+12 = [2]+12 = 14
failed save

Claw; damage; Dex Save vs 18: 1D20+12+2+4 = [8]+12+2+4 = 26
1D3+5+2+4 = [2]+5+2+4 = 13
1D20+12 = [1]+12 = 13
1D20+12+2+4 = [5]+12+2+4 = 23
1D3+5+2+4 = [3]+5+2+4 = 14
1D20+12 = [11]+12 = 23
- 1 more failed save

Tail; damage; Dex save vs 18: 1D20+8+2+4 = [9]+8+2+4 = 23