Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Lou

Explorer
Fatoon Oracle 6/Hierophant 1 AC 18 HP 48/48 (less injury and 15 healing)

Having heard cries for healing from his new friends, but still exhausted from his travel, Fatoon reels with confusion about who to heal and where to step. As the battle starts to wind down from the onslaught of his more combat-oriented companions, Fatoon transforms into an energy form and steps towards the nearest friendly not hidden from view by a standing demon.

OOC:
Energy Body 1d6+10 healing when in same square for a round
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=223548 heals 15

Scotley

Hero
Thorn leaps down, her chain swirling around her like a thing alive. It twitches out once, twice, lashing at the most wounded-looking demon! He leaves the demon looking very very wounded.

Flanking with the oracle is perfect situation for the little savage warrior. He uses the size of the monster and its distraction with another opponent for maximum benefit. He rends the demon to pieces...but pays the price as the acid from its slime accumulates faster than he can shake it off and it is stronger than even his resistance can cope with. This Demon too seems to be near the end, but still standing.

Adrian tries to finish the demon in front of him, but startles as the dragon-thing drops down from above. The spear goes wide. He tries to find more space to retreat to, to leave enough space for one more try at the demon.

Having heard cries for healing from his new friends, but still exhausted from his travel, Fatoon reels with confusion about who to heal and where to step. As the battle starts to wind down from the onslaught of his more combat-oriented companions, Fatoon transforms into an energy form and steps towards the nearest friendly (Adrian) not hidden from view by a standing demon.

The old Dwarf gets off an arrow and finishes off Thorn's foe.

The final demon tries to attack the vicious little green man who so seriously wounded it, but he fails.

OOC: All may act.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Fatality

Viridian does full attack again, this time with more caution. Acid doesn't touch him this time, but his opponent is hit less times.

[sblock=Actions]
Summary: 10 damage, if flanking with someone add 22 more (one more hit and kobold fighter bonus)
Full attack:
Bite vs demon; damage; ref save: 1D20+16 = [18]+16 = 34
1D4+8 = [2]+8 = 10
1D20+12 = [15]+12 = 27
HIT for 10 good and magic
Claw vs demon; damage; ref save : 1D20+16 = [1]+16 = 17
1D3+9 = [3]+9 = 12
1D20+12 = [19]+12 = 31
1D20+16 = [5]+16 = 21
1D3+9 = [2]+9 = 11
1D20+12 = [14]+12 = 26
- CRIT MISS, MISS BY 1 (if hit due flanking 18 damage)

Tail vs Demon; damage; ref save; shred damage: 1D20+12 = [3]+12 = 15
1D6+7 = [4]+7 = 11
1D20+12 = [14]+12 = 26
2D6 = [5, 2] = 7

[/sblock]

Last edited:

OOC: I was kinda waiting to see if that last attack dropped the demon

Adrian looks in wonder at the deadliness of these heroes. He knows his magics help, but he was always more of a enabler than a killer. Still, he is already armed and ready so this demon can just die! He stabs once again and this time he gets the beast!

[sblock=Actions]
Attack; magic damage; bane damage: 1D20+7+4+2 = [10]+7+4+2 = 23
1D8+6 = [5]+6 = 11
2D6 = [5, 2] = 7
- 23 damage to the demon

Free: stop singing if the demon drops.
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn whirls, her chains seeming almost to coil around her fluidly...narrowly missing her as they stay in constant motion...and slashes at the remaining demon with great enthusiasm!

...it's a tricky thing though, and perhaps she's become a little too eager in her lust for killing these monsters. The chains slam down on the pews to either side of the demon, leaving it untouched!

Chain attacks (power attack): 1d20+9 11 2d4+11 14 1d20+4 7 2d4+11 16

Scotley

Hero
Fortunately, Vir and Adrian are just able to bring down the final demon. Thorn's enthusiasm is no doubt appreciated if unneeded at this point. This time it seems the dangerous inhabitants of this place are all vanquished. The detour has perhaps been worth it. The hoard of healing magic recovered here will be a boon of great value to the army. With a little work, perhaps a day, the paladins and the army's priest Sosiel could cleanse the taint from this place and make it once more a haven for crusaders who much venture into the Worldwound. There is still at least another days journey deeper into the Worldwound ahead of you to reach the fallen city of Drezen and the target of your quest.

"I hope that was everything there is to this place. I can feel the evil of that altar from here.
I will try to break that enchantment, but we should probably have proper priest and a congregation."

He starts toward the temple gates.
"Fatoon, come with me please, tell me if you see anything besides that unholy effect. I will try to dispel it."

Dispel magic: 1D20+5 = [5]+5 = 10 - using Mnemonic Vestment to NOT use the scroll :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Should we bringeth the army up hither? tis fairly safe against non-flying opponents. The horses would beest a problem, but that's neither hither nor thither. I can at least bringeth the priest and others of the faith for thee to talk to."

Viridian looks around and climbs once more on the roof to throw down the bodies of the demons. He looks them over first taking if they have anything to take. And he claws out the heart of the big one. He chomps down on the foul flesh for this was a worthy opponent and it is safe to test if its flesh can make you sick. Better to know now than in the middle of the fight. As they flop down onto the courtyard he keeps studying them, cutting pieces off and studying the organs and placement of tendons and major blood vessels.

[sblock=English]"Should we bring the army up here? It is fairly safe against non-flying opponents. The horses would be a problem, but that's neither here nor there. I can at least bring the priest and others of the faith for you to talk to."[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases