• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[SWSE] A New Fear (OOC)

JediJake

First Post
"So be it." Pyrus smolders, "According to your words of honor we will leave peacefully. However in one standard galactic day you will be at war with the Sith."

Dckard smiles "wouldn't want it any other way."

ffanxii4ever

First Post
Arkan grins triumphantly at Deckard and Pyrus and responds "It would be our pleasure", then turns to Pyrus and silently motions to the way out of the arena

kewlg1987

First Post
Before turning to follow Shardus hooks a hand onto the front of Brannock's armor pulls him forward until they are face to face. Then he growled an indictment:

"I don't forgive, and I surely don't forget. I will obey my Mandalore, but I will not be kind to you Hu'tuun. Pray that you find your redemption quickly, I won't be so lenient next time."

Then with a low snarl Shardus shoved the coward away and rejoined his companions.

Last edited:

JediJake

First Post
Brannock speaks towards shardus' striding form, "I hope you are right. For I would not want you as a foe..."

Moments later you hear Pyrus give the order for his men to depart. "general evac order sixty six." He then turns to you with what seems to be sorrow in his eyes. "I truly did not desire war with your people. The combined might of the Sith and Mando'ade would bring a swift end to the destruction on the event horizen. You have allies among the sith..myself, Nax..."

ffanxii4ever

First Post
"What?!? What do you mean by that comment? Nax would never submit to the will of the Sith, never!" Arkan angrily exclaims upon hearing Pyrus's mention of Nax. "I refuse to believe your accusation unless I have proof of it myself, and I hear it right from his mouth that he has turned. Now get the hell off of this planet!"

JediJake

First Post
"Such rage...Are you so certain he is so incorruptible? You seem so close to the edge yourself. But if it's proof you require i shall have him meet us at my shuttle. I'm sure you have much to discuss." He pulls out a communicator and speaks "Lord Naxxus accompany my shuttle."

kewlg1987

First Post
Shardus reached up and set a hand on arkan's metal shoulder

"Soon my friend we will be vindicated. For now don't give him the pleasure of losing your composure at HIS behest. We know our hearts better than he could know his own. Nax would never turn on us, and no amount of his goading will change that."

JediJake

First Post
Betrayel

Lord Pyrus looks on your conversations, "Goading? I'm merely trying to explain to you that we are far from wholly evil as your holovids would paint us. In fact I will have Darth Naxxus elaborate." As he says it two ships touch down on the space port that you have led Pyrus to.

The loading planks on the larger ship expel several squads of soldiers in the iconic white. The smaller ship expels a single wide figure clad in black. "You have much to speak on. I shall leave you to it." Pyrus gives a short bow and departs in his ship.

Remove ads