SWSE: Living SAGA (recruiting 2 more players!)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Thanks, Nebten, I do what I can. :)

Just one question though: how much does gand know about the Jensaarai aspect of Keyton at the begining of the game?

Nebten

First Post
That is an excellent question. I'm just now researching more about the Jensaarai myself. I think Keyton doesn't advertise that he is Force sensative, but if Gand and he have been through a lot, he's not going to lie about his past. He is respectful enough to state that he isn't a Jedi though, just a guy who knows how to use a lightsaber =v). He will also discuss some of his training within the School of the Twin Heavens.

Yabanjin

First Post
I just moved to a new city (Ohashi in Fukuoka prefecture, lovely place), and I won't have regular internet access for probably a month. There's a fairly arcane process involving me registering as a foreigner in this city and getting paperwork to that effect before I can get such modern conveniences as a phone, internet, or a bank account. :erm: Please have my character be quiet and helpful until such time as the cable company determines that I'm the good sort of foreigner. :lol:

Remove ads