synDCon 2010 - MD, DC, VA

D'karr

Adventurer
That's why were making all these announcements. We want people to be aware of all the events that are being run at the convention.

Matt James

Game Developer
I may be talked into running "Monument of the Ancients" for anyone that can get a party together. This would be an abridge version as it would take more than one slot to get it off. Again, if there is interest- let me know!

ALSO, the convention special adventure is bound to be great. I have been collaborating on it but sadly have been very tied up. Co-authors Erik Nowak and Dave Phillips have really helped to put together a great series of adventures. I recommend it!

D'karr

Adventurer
I may be talked into running "Monument of the Ancients" for anyone that can get a party together. This would be an abridge version as it would take more than one slot to get it off. Again, if there is interest- let me know!

ALSO, the convention special adventure is bound to be great. I have been collaborating on it but sadly have been very tied up. Co-authors Erik Nowak and Dave Phillips have really helped to put together a great series of adventures. I recommend it!

Even an abridged version would be fun. I remember the playtest on this one and we had a load of fun, even though we definitely used a much abridged version.

D'karr

Adventurer
More news:

Lee Garvin, author of Tales from the Floating Vagabond, will be running a game for that long out of print system. In addition, his d20 game The Noble Wild has been recently updated to use the Pathfinder system. Lee will be running a Kids Track adventure using his updated system.

Don't miss out on our great deals on pre-registration pricing. Go to our site and select a convention package now.

First post updated.

D'karr

Adventurer
More news

Updated news on our Warhammer 40K tournament:

For the miniatures gaming crowd we'll be hosting a Warhammer 40K 5th Edition tournament.

In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war.
With prize support directly from Games Workshop to benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, bring your 1750 point army for this head-to-head tournament competition. Fifty players can participate in this competition with the following scoring criteria: Battle Points (50%), Sportsmanship (30%), Painting (10%) & Player's Army Selection (10%). Each round of the tournament will use a different scenario that will test your army's flexibility and tactical capabilities, build your army with that in mind. To ensure a good match up for players of all skill levels, the tournament will be scored using the Swiss system. Sponsored by the Frederick All Inclusive League Gamers, and run by their excellent judges, this tournament will provide an excellent weekend of Warhammer 40k battles.

Updated first post

Remove ads