Taking nominations for best RPG Podcasts of 2018!

The Gauntlet's Fear of a Black Dragon takes a look at (mostly) TSR-era and OSR adventures, analyzes how they play, and then pivots to deeper discussion on GMing a particular facet of that adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gauntlet's Fear of a Black Dragon takes a look at (mostly) TSR-era and OSR adventures, analyzes how they play, and then pivots to deeper discussion on GMing a particular facet of that adventure.

Some Dude

Explorer
The Grognard File. Nice, consistent format. Very informative. And lots of creator interviews. Plus, Dirk has a very pleasing voice, and really makes you feel like a friend who's been invited over for a chat.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Last day to nominate. Remember the links!

(If your favourite podcast is already in the above list, don't worry - it's nominated; the voting comes later).

Ratenef

Explorer
Ken & Robin Talk About Stuff is a great general purpose RPG podcast.
http://www.kenandrobintalkaboutstuff.com/

Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk is a great source of weekly news about what's coming out in RPG's, both commercially and via Kickstarter.

You hopefully already have this link....<nudge nudge, wink wink>

jtm119

First Post
Has anyone nominated Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk yet? Not only is it hilarious but Russ and Peter break down all of the news for TTRPGs while explaining some of the more obscure ones so that relative newbies like me can learn about things like Dread, WOIN, and Savage Worlds. Wonderful podcast, I listen every week.

EvilDMJosh

First Post
One last nomination from me is Shapeshift.
Shapeshift is an actual play podcast chronicling the transformation of a player into a GM. Amber is a veteran ttrpg player who decided it was time to try her hand at GMing. Join her on a journey into gaining GM perspectives, insights, and experience.
She currently is running a Ryuutama campaign that is so good!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Right then, folks! It's all over! No more nominations! I'll post the big poll shortly, and voting may commence. Thanks for you all your nominations, and good luck to all the nominated podcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads