Tales from the Edge of the Empire

NMC

Explorer
I guess it's been two years and two days since I last posted about an update on my Tales from the Edge of the Empire blog. At that time I was writing what I called "New Republic Intelligence Reports," taking the blog into the era after Return of the Jedi. My dissatisfaction with The Last Jedi caused me to falter, since I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue exploring that time period. Recent trailers for The Mandalorian, which premieres next week, have rekindled my interest, however. As such, this post presents a timeline of New Republic history between RotJ and the new series; I'll continue to add to it as I do more (re)reading.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Randomthoughts, a couple of older articles come to mind.

One is a bounty hunter guildhouse:

The other is a system for tracked how wanted characters are:

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's an update regarding numerous notable worlds in the galaxy.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This report summarizes events from the novel Aftermath, with suggestions for how to incorporate the planet Akiva into adventures and campaigns.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's a summary of how New Republic Intelligence is staging galactic reconnaissance following the Battle of Endor.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's my fist bit of useful content in quite some time, maps and descriptions for a Wookiee dwelling on a wroshyr tree.

-Nate

Remove ads