Black Flag Tales of the Valiant Kobold Press Kickstarter opens Tuesday, May 23rd

Marc Radle

Legend
Definitely shows there is an appetite for this....plus, let's be clear, KP is very good at this.

The kobolds do give it their all !! :)

Speaking of ... check out all the stretch goals unlocked so far - and it's only day 2!!
65ac78c339ca8309a97fea948093605b_original.png

More like how many
What are you looking for, an estimate for the final result? Usually around 2.5 - 3 times the first three days, so somewhere in the 1.7 to 2M range is likely
More like if anyone can make an educated guess as to how many people will be playing it. I know it’s probably impossible, but it’s easy to get caught up in big dollar amounts and not pay attention to people (as with too many things, come to think of it).

mamba

Legend
Mind you, I am making this up as I go along, this is far from accurate. It’s reasonable to expect 15k backers by the time the KS is done. This tends to increase by the time the KS gets delivered. A rough estimate for that is that sales double, so we are in the 25-30k range.

Then you obviously still have sales after the release, don’t have any good predictions there, maybe double it again? Now we are at around 50k, give or take.

Not everyone buying will be playing. Not everyone playing will have bought a copy. Do we have some industry average for that? I don’t know of one.

Not bad for an indie, a drop in the bucket for WotC…

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases