D&D 5E Tanares RPG for 5e is live. With many legends as Ed Greenwood, Skip Williams. Back today!

SusaninIce

Villager
anyone have comments on the original game?
I have Arena the contest, it's a very well done game. PvP mode is fun, my fiance plays with me almost every weekend. The story also develops well, one thing I loved is the puzzles, the card has a QR code where you can see the answer. In addition to all that, the company is very close to the backers, the original miniatures are beautiful, but they created even better versions, so they remade the base game, care far beyond what was expected.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I have Arena the contest, it's a very well done game. PvP mode is fun, my fiance plays with me almost every weekend. The story also develops well, one thing I loved is the puzzles, the card has a QR code where you can see the answer. In addition to all that, the company is very close to the backers, the original miniatures are beautiful, but they created even better versions, so they remade the base game, care far beyond what was expected.
I swore Level Up was the only "big" KS I was doing the rest of the year.......but the RPG and board games.....or maybe just the games? Or just the RPG (though that seems not right to me).

Remove ads