D&D 5E Tanares RPG for 5e is live. With many legends as Ed Greenwood, Skip Williams. Back today!

Zaukrie

New Publisher
the stretch goals are "odd"....I mean, you need to pledge for minis and cards to get a large swath, but as far as I can tell you need the adventures board game to use those goals (which also requires the arena boardgame)......so, unless I'm reading it wrong, the goals are all about getting you to buy MORE ADD ONS, not to give you more stuff (at that level, anyway).

Ale

Explorer
the stretch goals are "odd"....I mean, you need to pledge for minis and cards to get a large swath, but as far as I can tell you need the adventures board game to use those goals (which also requires the arena boardgame)......so, unless I'm reading it wrong, the goals are all about getting you to buy MORE ADD ONS, not to give you more stuff (at that level, anyway).
Hi Zaukrie

Soon we will release A LOT of more content for the book. And asking for the community what they want for us to include.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Hi Zaukrie

Soon we will release A LOT of more content for the book. And asking for the community what they want for us to include.
I guess what I was saying was that the goals that require you to pledge for the minis and cards ALSO require you to own the adventures board game, which also requires you to own the arena board game.....which is fine. I'm leaning minis and games right now anyway (though the RPG looks interesting).

The next stretch already includes RPG content... 🙌🙌🙌

1630447585265.png

Michael-Alves

Lead Game Designer - Dragori Games
I guess what I was saying was that the goals that require you to pledge for the minis and cards ALSO require you to own the adventures board game, which also requires you to own the arena board game.....which is fine. I'm leaning minis and games right now anyway (though the RPG looks interesting).

We know that part of the RPG public see a lot of value on miniatures. (Many also like paiting)
But we also know that there is a lot of ToTM players, and we will bring many stretch goals with content to the RPG Books.

The numbers are surprising us, so we are sure that we will be able to bring more subclasses, npcs, locations, plot hooks, monsters, and much more content to the books.

GaelMaverick

Villager
Man, this looks like, I backed it (finally), and went I came back, the SGs are melting. Never saw a Ks adding value to itself at this pace. Congrats, it seems this will be fighting for the most funded dnd KS ever, and a must-have for many.

Ale

Explorer
Man, this looks like, I backed it (finally), and went I came back, the SGs are melting. Never saw a Ks adding value to itself at this pace. Congrats, it seems this will be fighting for the most funded dnd KS ever, and a must-have for many.
Thank you, did you add the miniatures?

Remove ads