Tarrasque = ECL 80?!?!?!

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
How bout a level of Paladin to get Divine Grace? :p

Nah, the Tarrasque's Cha is only 14. 'sonly a +2.

Boots of Speed, though, and a few levels of Rogue, a few ranks in Bluff... I can just see a Tarrasque Rogue using feints to get in its Sneak Attack damage :)

Ooh, and let's not forget a level in Sorcerer, for True Strike... with it's BAB of +48, we could be looking at some serious Power Attacks.

(I hear it was aiming for the Blessed of Gruumsh prestige class for that Thunderous Roar ability. But every time it tried to put out its eye, the damned thing kept growing back!)

-Hyp.

Sancho

First Post
Yeah that Charisma is a bear, but I hear the Tarrasque was aiming for Devoted Defender to take care of his Great Wyrm Gold Dragon pals with their puny 46 ECL. Someone's gotta stck up for the little guys!

Last edited:

Nareau

Explorer
Hypersmurf said:

Boots of Speed, though, and a few levels of Rogue, a few ranks in Bluff... I can just see a Tarrasque Rogue using feints to get in its Sneak Attack damage :)

-Hyp.

For a second there, I was thinking you were going to say, "a few levels of Rogue, a few ranks in Bluff--You could have a great city adventure!" I was getting pictures of the Tarrasque wearing tights, sneaking around the city at night, sheepishly denying that it was anything other than a halfling.

Tee hee!

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
I was getting pictures of the Tarrasque wearing tights, sneaking around the city at night, sheepishly denying that it was anything other than a halfling.

Nah, that's not in character - it says in the MM description "the Tarrasque isn't in the habit of explaining itself".

So it would just act like a halfling, and hope nobody noticed.

-Hyp.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
When I played a Tarrasque, I gave him several levels of Commoner, to reflect his farmin' roots... ;)

Nah, Tarrasque is an Aristocrat.

Every decade or so, an election is held to see who will be King of the Tarrasques.

Oddly enough, the decision has always been unanimous.

-Hyp.

Remove ads