Tarrasque = ECL 80?!?!?!

Hand of Vecna

First Post
*pictures the Tarrasque sipping tea (from a large bathtub) with it's pinky-talons extended, and dabbing the corners of it's mouth with a lace kerchief the size of a large tent*

tarrasque = ecl 17 or 18

It's completely legal (not to mention a lot of fun) for a PC to shapechange into a tarrasque. You recieve all of the immortal goodness for about 2 hours. The only ability you can't dulicate is fear, but then who isn't afaid of that monster?

Crothian

First Post
Re: tarrasque = ecl 17 or 18

Raolin Darksbane said:
It's completely legal (not to mention a lot of fun) for a PC to shapechange into a tarrasque. You recieve all of the immortal goodness for about 2 hours. The only ability you can't dulicate is fear, but then who isn't afaid of that monster?

A PC is standing in the Tarrasque's way while all his budies are running for the hill.

"We didn't have to make a fear check, I'm positive it can't be the real Tarrasque....."

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Re: Re: tarrasque = ecl 17 or 18

A PC is standing in the Tarrasque's way while all his budies are running for the hill.

"We didn't have to make a fear check, I'm positive it can't be the real Tarrasque....."

Hey, if anyone's shapechanging into the Tarrasque without picking up a set of Drums of Panic beforehand, that's their own stupid fault...

-Hyp.

Crothian

First Post
Re: Re: Re: tarrasque = ecl 17 or 18

Hypersmurf said:

Hey, if anyone's shapechanging into the Tarrasque without picking up a set of Drums of Panic beforehand, that's their own stupid fault...

-Hyp.

"We're being attacked by a Tarrasque!! And he's playing the bongo's!! Run for the Hills!!"

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Re: Re: Re: Re: tarrasque = ecl 17 or 18

"We're being attacked by a Tarrasque!! And he's playing the bongo's!! Run for the Hills!!"

Makes sense - for all you know, he could be a Tarrasque Bard.

And their poetry is even worse than the Vogons'...

-Hyp.

Crothian

First Post
"All the Tarrasque wanted to do was read us poetry and sing songs around the campfire. What a sweet and misunderstood creature. He wanted to hear all the stories of what has happened since he's been asleep. He's a had a really bad case of mono."

Xarlen

First Post
My god I havn't laughed so hard in days.

But, no, for all you know he could be a Tarrasque Wizard.

"AGH! He's standing in the back and shooting us with Magic Missiles!"

Crothian

First Post
Xarlen said:
My god I havn't laughed so hard in days.

But, no, for all you know he could be a Tarrasque Wizard.

"AGH! He's standing in the back and shooting us with Magic Missiles!"

"Thank goodness he's only standing back there shooting magic missiles at us!!"

or

Fighter A:"You go up and interfer with his spells!"
Fighter B: "No, you go up there..."
Fighter A: "No, you..."
Fighter B: "No, you..."

Remove ads