• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tarumen, Land of Earth and Sky] Secrets Below - OOC

cypar7

First Post
Posted Sheet

I've posted my first attempt at character creation in this system in six years. I'll be happy to hear any criticism.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Bruce, didn't see any problems off the top of my head. You might want to spend some of your spare cash though. Maybe throw a +1 on your chain shirt, pick up a +1 cloak of resistance, or nab a mess of potions? Or something equivalent?

Ryan, your character looks good too, and so does his background.

Can someone e-mail/call/poke Dave to get his character up? Once we have that, we can start soon afterwards. :)

Clonz

First Post
I've mentioned it to Dave earlier this week, he said he was going to try to get it up soon. He said he has it all done on paper and just needs to post it.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Let's just use the stats for that horse you had, but slow the speed by 10 ft. and add a Climb speed of 20 ft. Bridle and saddle prices will remain the same (lizards are common).

Ryan, thanks for letting me know about Dave.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ah, okiday then.

Also, you can subscribe to the thread so you can see when people have posted, if that'll help people keep track of either my responses or your fellow players'.

Remove ads