• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar nods. "About any disruption we might cause would be par of the course, then, and likely wouldn't spill over to the surface, if it comes to that. But surely powerful guardians aren't the only things we should be aware of. Presumably, Eleera isn't held on a simple slave market."

Halford

First Post
"No, no, if she is captive I am forced to conceed that she would require greater care than that. As she issued the Sending and referred to Balsra Darr I find it safe to assume that she is in the citadel itself, likely in the grasp of this Rakasha, Vorkash, that she refers to."

Rillithorn sniffs and sighs hugely,

"Well those who are interested come forth and stand by me, I will transport you as soon as you are ready. If you have any preperations please conclude them swiftly."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Couldn't let my friends wander away with out me." replies Tenebrynn.

ooc: on vacation with very little internet access. T will join but you may have to wait for posts from me till I get home on the 4th of Jan.

SlagMortar

First Post
"Do you know of anyone friendly in the city? Perhaps another member of your old adventuring party? It would be very helpful to have a contact in the city who could help us get the lay of the land."

Halford

First Post
"Not really, no, despite the fact that in general we rather enjoyed our trips there none of us would have contemplated making a home there. At a pinch there is a Half Drow named Yellas who sells weapons, you can trust his word, though you will likely have to pay well to get him to promise you anything real. I also heartily recommend Sensha's she may be a snake, but she can get hold of almost any magical accoutrement you can conceive of." Rillithorne says, pulling out a chair with his staff and slumping into it.

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo asks Hogarth "Do you have a wand left?"

The elven cleric nods. "I have one new and one half used. We finally use none on the last trip."

Rinaldo sits down at the same table then Rillithorne. He tells to Planus "Depending what we need, I can probably find someone else we can trust in there. Between Orussus and Monemvasssia, my network of contacts and clients spread wide." Rinaldo then turn to Rillithorne "Do you know more about Sensha?"

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
"Very well. Long-term protective spells now, then." Ashnar nods at the other spellcasters.

(That would be mage armor and protection from arrows for Ashnar, 8 hours each.)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A distant rumble of thunder preceeds the door opening, the smell of rain in the air lightly wafts in as the the creaking of the inn door announces an arrival from the streets of Orussuis.

A tall man enters, his clothing and armor showing recent signs of battle, any traces of wounds gone from the still dripping rain water from his cloak and such. various weapons and a light steel shield slung upon his back are carefully manuvered as he enters and politly closses the door as another distant rumble of thunder sounds.

"gooentaag, Mein Hers und fraus." His voice sounds a bit on the tired side, " I am Pendrake, Son uf Uther. I am noord lunder, " then with a huge grin, "und thirsty from battle!" he then approaches the bar and gives a heel klicking bow to Joe, " und stein uf dwarven stout, bita, Yosef."

He takes the drink once proffered and finds a corner table and drinks in silence.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

"gooentaag, Mein Hers und fraus." His voice sounds a bit on the tired side, " I am Pendrake, Son uf Uther. I am noord lunder, " then with a huge grin, "und thirsty from battle!"

Eanos raises a glass to the newcomer.

"I'm Eanos, son of ... well, I don't know who I'm the son of, truth to tell. But well met. Wet your throat and dry your clothes, and Ayratha willing there'll be work before we tire of the drink."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads