• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Aiken!" calls Pendrake, Ist goot ale brewing! come und zeer mein frent! we drnk to victory!

Pendrake calls for a round to be brought to Himself and Aiken, as well as to Tenebrynn, Renaldo, Eanos and Rillithorn. ( i think that is all that have been listening to Pendrake and Eanos. if i forgot anyone, please forgive me. I see you ave not started your adventure yet and figure you are still in the RDI.)

Once the dwarven ale arrives pendrake finishes what is being chewed (rather a bit loudly at that) and says, "Aiken, you make toast, Ja?"

Last edited:

ajanders

Explorer
Michael is there, but preserving his traditional stony silence. He doesn't do very well when people start comparing tales of heroism.

Scott DeWar

"vaat ist das? niet meer verhalen van helden? dit is droevig. dit is geen good. evil wint wanneer de helden niet daar het moeten bestrijden!

[sblock=translation]
what is this? no more tales of heros? this is sad. this is not good.evil wins when heros are not there to fight it![/sblock]

"

Pendrake seens a bit miffed at the lack of participation of the telling of heroic deeds. he gives a short *hrumpf* and goes back to drinking and eating but now in silence.

ajanders

Explorer
Michael looks at Pendrake in a faintly pained fashion.
"I'm sorry, whatever language you're speaking I don't know it. And I'm trying to save the comprehend language spells for when the women start talking."
Not that a mere first level spell will help...

Scott DeWar

"It ist goot to haf met you all, i mut to work to go. I work leather at a shop, or will try to shop i find. i hear to go to "Findoram's Crafts" fur verk, und i go now."

Pendrake stands and bows to each person around him and to Joe with a crisp,boot heal clik=cking short bow. H ehn gathers all of his belongings and heads out the door, heading in the direction of the craft stores, asking about Findoram's Crafts from fellow travelers.

Heckler

First Post
ooc: Just a note for anyone who was planning on participating in The Lion's 2nd Face. I'll be taking that adventure over, and hope to have it up and running soon. Please stay tuned. :)

covaithe

Explorer
A tall half-elf dressed in bright reds and purples walks in, a battered lute case on his back. He addresses the room.

"Volidar Stormblade, at your service, and hoping perhaps you can be at mine. Word has reached me through a trusted friend of a party of adventurers in the Stonespike mountains in need of reinforcements. It seems their party has dwindled due to a long journey and pressing engagements elsewhere. Theirs is an errand of some urgency, though my correspondent was somewhat vague on the details. The party is well equipped for melee combat, but would greatly value the services of a student of the arcane, if one is available."

[sblock=ooc]I'm recruiting one or two players to help fill out the party in Bizarre Bazaar. The party is down to 3 active players, all with combat-oriented characters. Preferably level 1 to 3, and if at least one of those characters was an arcane caster, that would be great.[/sblock]

Heckler

First Post
"I trust everyone is ready to depart?," Rilithorne asks those who have volunteered to rescue Eleera.

Unless theer is something else that needs tending to, the mage instructs everyone to join hands. A stream of arcane words rush from his mouth as he, and the adventurers, dissappear from the Inn with an audible *BAMF*.

ooc: Those departing for The Lion's Second Face should come here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads