Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

orsal

LEW Judge
"Well, how about a song?" Sir Nurlan offers. "I dedicate this one to Hulgyr the orc, who demonstrated his honour and valour so bravely in aid of the people of Duvik when they were stricken by a plague of madness." He launches into The Good Orc, demonstrating his clear baritone voice, without the feeling that long-time Nurlan watchers might have seen on his best days, but still quite a musically inspired performance. (Perform(song): 24)

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

"Well, how about a song?" Sir Nurlan offers. "I dedicate this one to Hulgyr the orc, who demonstrated his honour and valour so bravely in aid of the people of Duvik when they were stricken by a plague of madness." He launches into The Good Orc, demonstrating his clear baritone voice, without the feeling that long-time Nurlan watchers might have seen on his best days, but still quite a musically inspired performance. (Perform(song): 24)

Eanos listens quietly, then applauds when the song is done. "Excellent as always," he compliments.

Richard Rawen

First Post
The return of Richard apRawen - Elven version

A young male High Elf in a new looking Breastplate walks in, he is the very picture of a warrior: large sword, heavy mace, heavy steel shield, heavy crossbow, even the handles of javelins peer from behind his well stuffed pack... again, all of this gear - excepting the ornate sword - look new. Underneath all that gear the Elf is a bit on the tall and stocky side - for an Elf.

He looks out at the rather large crowd and seems to balk a bit... but finally finds his courage as a few of his compatriots are amongst the gathered.

"I'm ... well, I am Richard apRawen... and I've returned as an Elf for those of you who... well, if you used to... that is I was human." It is obvious from his blush and hand-wringing that this fellow is out of sorts, but he soldiers on. "I'm a fighter and particularly hate undead and ... swamps... and hydras.

With that he quickly makes his way to the bar where he's relieved that Joe seems to remember his preference for Dwarven Stout.
It's too bad his body isn't quite as... fond. The poor fellow just holds down the first few sips before wincing and asking for mead. Dejected, he sits at the bar sullenly sipping his mead.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

An athletic man in greens and browns bows to Richard on his introduction.

"Eanos," he says by way of introduction. "Welcome back to the Inn, whatever your current form. A few of my friends here have been through similar transformations."

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard is a Ftr4, Rgr1 specd in Bstd sword.

An athletic man in greens and browns bows to Richard on his introduction.

"Eanos," he says by way of introduction. "Welcome back to the Inn, whatever your current form. A few of my friends here have been through similar transformations."
Richard lifts a slender eyebrow in reply, coming out of his funk rather quickly he turns to address Eanos. "Really? I mean, this is just so new to me. Everything is... different."

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Richard lifts a slender eyebrow in reply, coming out of his funk rather quickly he turns to address Eanos. "Really? I mean, this is just so new to me. Everything is... different."

"Really. I'm a horrible liar, so I try my best to avoid it. Hogarth here went through just the transition you have, from a human to an elf, while Ashnar's previous form was actually male."

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richards eyes bely a range of emotion: confusion at the liar comment, wide recognition at the Human to Elf transformation and finally utter shock at the idea of becoming a female!
"...Wow..." is all he manages to respond at all these shocks.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Outside is a male human voice that cries out in great joy, "I'm home at last!!"

The door opens and a travel weary looking human walks in and he announces with a genuine smile, " Karl Rutherford, Explorer who hates hyd . . ." then seeing the elf at the bar he says with a wave, "Hello Richard!" He then walks his road dusty self over to the bar next to Richard Rawan and asks while pointing to the mug of stout, "You gunna drink that?" and without waiting for an answer he drinks it in one draw, gulp after gulp . .

*cough cough!* "Where in the nine hells did you dig those dregs from? " *cough cough*

"That was good Joe, can you get me another?"

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard smiles at Karl, waving some of the road dust away from his mead.
"Dwarven Stout, he says with a nod towards the empty mug. "I'd developed a taste for them over my merc days... it seems my Elven taste buds are not part of memories however, now it tastes ... *shudders*, you're welcome to mine," he laughs even as the next round is arriving.
Turning back to the first conversation, "I was just talking about my, erm... tranformation with this fellow. Eanos this is Karl, he was part of our ill-fated group. Karl, Eanos here knows other folks that've gone through the strange turns I have.
And worse."
he adds with an undertone.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases