Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit glances at Karl. "Eh, 'zat dragonsbreath ye're drinkin', mate? Ah think ye might wan' t'take a break. 'Ere, le' me whip up a li'l pick-me-up for ye." He gives Joe some instructions, and Joe makes an awful face and shakes his head.

"Nah?! 'Tis me dad's fav'rite after a night at the tavern!" Joe shakes his head again. "Fine. 'E was 'ealthy as an 'orse before 'e went, Ah'm tellin' ye."

He shrugs at Karl. "Sorry mate, looks like ye're on yer own."

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard watches the exchange, his eyes widening... "Wow, something Joe won't make? ... well I never... " his face softens into a wide smile as he shakes his head at Rasereit.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Rasereit glances at Karl. "Eh, 'zat dragonsbreath ye're drinkin', mate? Ah think ye might wan' t'take a break. 'Ere, le' me whip up a li'l pick-me-up for ye." He gives Joe some instructions, and Joe makes an awful face and shakes his head.

"Nah?! 'Tis me dad's fav'rite after a night at the tavern!" Joe shakes his head again. "Fine. 'E was 'ealthy as an 'orse before 'e went, Ah'm tellin' ye."

He shrugs at Karl. "Sorry mate, looks like ye're on yer own."

At the dwarf's question Karl looks at him then his focus drifts away for a second then returns.

"Wow, thish shtuff, what is it rich . . . Why are there two of you Rishard? and you are shpinnnnnn *hic*belch* roun and roun.... Thangs joe, had enough i thing. don need no more. I ting i need to ged some shleep. nite all" karl staggers toward the steps as joee passes a key to ber pressed into his hand. A few minues of slow stumbling up the steps and a woman's scream is heard followed by,

"huh? oopsh, shorry" then silence as Karl must have found a place to sleep.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

karl staggers toward the steps as joee passes a key to ber pressed into his hand. A few minues of slow stumbling up the steps and a woman's scream is heard followed by,

"huh? oopsh, shorry" then silence as Karl must have found a place to sleep.

Eanos chuckles and sips at his own drink. "And that is probably why Joe doesn't make it," he says with amusement.

OOC: Been having some trouble keeping up with my active games, so hadn't popped in to do the plotless roleplay of the tavern thread.

Boddynock

First Post
Without looking up from the parchment he is reading, Joe jerks a thumb at the notice behind the bar. It reads:

[title]State your name & your occupation.
No name, no service.
Absolutely no exceptions![/title]

OOC: Welcome! :)

fatt0x

First Post
Without looking up from the parchment he is reading, Joe jerks a thumb at the notice behind the bar. It reads:

[title]State your name & your occupation.
No name, no service.
Absolutely no exceptions![/title]

OOC: Welcome! :)

OOC: Thanks :D

Farland lifts his head to read the sign. "Er ok.. Farland...Farland Blackthorn, I am a Farmer, a Woodsman and a Herder amongst other things my father requires me to do oh and today I am a Courier. Now you know mine, may I know yours and get some Ale and food with that please."

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Tired sounding foot steps sound form the steps up to the room coupled with a long mournful moan.

"ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I am dead." * thump thump thump *

A young human comes down from the rooms upstairs that looks a lot like death warmed over. He is wearing travedling clothes that looks like he has traveled and faught and traveled and slept for 24 hours and then just woke up. in fact, that is exactly correct.

"Karl Rutherford, dead man walking." he moves to the bar and looks blearily at Joe.

"I need a light wine, please. no food."

Remove ads