• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

orsal

LEW Judge
The large human in the magnificent purple cloak looks up, greeting first Farland, then Karl. "Sir Nurlan of Monemvassia. I travel the world singing and being sung to." In response to Karl, his demeanour turns serious. "Dead man walking? You do not look like a zombie or a ghoul, and I have had some unpleasant experiences to inform my judgement on that point. Pray tell, how are you dead?"

Boddynock

First Post
Farland lifts his head to read the sign. "Er ok.. Farland...Farland Blackthorn, I am a Farmer, a Woodsman and a Herder amongst other things my father requires me to do oh and today I am a Courier. Now you know mine, may I know yours and get some Ale and food with that please."
"Name's Joe. What'll you have?"

fatt0x

First Post
"Aieeee....walking dead, get back!!!" Farland lifts his hands in a warding gesture then takes a better look at Karl... "Man, worried me there for a minute, I thought you meant for real... err nice to meet you both?" Farland lowers his hands slowly with a curious eye on Karl and nods at Sir Nurlan, and whilst waiting for Karl to answer Sir Nurlan's questions he responds to joe "Cooked meat and ale please."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Sorry all, just that i drak dwarven stout rather heavily when I was last awake. My humble appologies. By \the way, when did You add a blacksmith pounding on an anvil in here, Joe?"

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Eanos chuckles at the confusion surrounding Karl's choice of metaphor.

"Eanos," he says, introducing himself to the newcomer. "You'll have to forgive some of the ... antics. It's been a bit slow of late, and I'm afraid some of us have managed to overindulge."

Scott DeWar

" Karl looks to the monk and says, " Um, did you just say mangled in overindulgence? That seems to be more what I feel like."

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

" Karl looks to the monk and says, " Um, did you just say mangled in overindulgence? That seems to be more what I feel like."

Eanos shakes his head, but the smile on his face makes it clear he's not so much concerned by Karl's hangover as amused by it.

"I have to imagine Joe's got a number of hangover cures, as long as he's been in business and as many eager adventurers as he sees. Maybe you can try one of those ... and of course stay away from the dwarven stout next time."

Scott DeWar

"I have been told that a great cure for a hangover is to get to drinking again." He then salutes Eanos with his wine glass.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Eanos shakes his head and sighs. "When I started on this journey, I was certain there was only one truth, but it seems clear to me each man has his own," he says with a bemused grin. For himself, he orders a simple fruit juice and wonders how long Karl will last today...

Remove ads