Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Cheers Eanos. What could be worse? Coming back a hydra?" he asks the dwarven stout is on its way to his lips as he asks.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

"I believe Master Rawen's referring to my friend Ashnar, who was transformed bodily from male to female," Eanos says. "though it seems to me a change of race might come with more physical changes and limitations than a gender change. I'm not sure my own martial skills would be as effective were I to return as a gnome, for example. And much as I respect the elves, I daresay you may have found you've lost some strength in your sword arm with this new form?"

Scott DeWar

The dwarven stout is stalled a hairs breadth from his mout at the mention of the gender change.

"A woman, eh? That must really mess with one's head. Wow. that would be worse then turning ino a hydra. I mean, Just imagine the realization you will be birthing in nine moons, not to mention not remembering how you got that way."

looking at Richard he says, "not so bad after all, eh?" The stout continues to its destination finally, though as a sip this time. *Cough*

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard chuckles a bit at Karl, but turns back Eanos' comment. "It's not really been the strength I've noticed as much as the leverage and," Richard turns to Joe, with his hand on his bastardsword's handle, " sokay if I draw this here?"
With a smile and a nod confirming his actions, Richard draws out his beautiful Bastardsword, holding it in a practiced, easy grip in front of him.
"I've lost about a hundred pound, and about a foot's height. My strength is fine to hold the blade, but it's gonna take some practice to get a good swipe like I usedta could..." With a small grimace the muscular Elf brings the sword in closer to his body. "But this blade hasn't changed in size, though I feel like I've been halved of my old self." With apparent ease Richard has the sword back in it's sheathe, though a swordsman might notice the awkward bend of an elbow or wrist not quite practiced in the new angles.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

"I've lost about a hundred pound, and about a foot's height. My strength is fine to hold the blade, but it's gonna take some practice to get a good swipe like I usedta could..." With a small grimace the muscular Elf brings the sword in closer to his body. "But this blade hasn't changed in size, though I feel like I've been halved of my old self." With apparent ease Richard has the sword back in it's sheathe, though a swordsman might notice the awkward bend of an elbow or wrist not quite practiced in the new angles.

Eanos nods. "I suppose I'm lucky in that regard," the man says. "I have some weapons against need, but most of my training has been to turn my fists and feet into weapons just as deadly. If I were to change form, the sizes would, at least, match."

Scott DeWar

"For the fact that you are still walking amoungst the living, Richard I salute you, What ever form you may be in.CHEERS!" His salute is in ernest and spoken solidly as he proceds to wash more dust out of himself.

*Belch*

orsal

LEW Judge
"For the fact that you are still walking amoungst the living, Richard I salute you, What ever form you may be in.CHEERS!" His salute is in ernest and spoken solidly as he proceds to wash more dust out of himself.

The big swarthy man in the purple robe lifts his mug. "I'll join in that toast. Divine miracles have also brought me back to this plane, although I was fortunate enough to be returned in the same body I was accustomed to. Sir Nurlan of Monemvassia, originally from Lhondaio. I don't believe we've met before."

Scott DeWar

Karl stanfds, staggering just a bit, "Karl Rutherford, Explorer, of Orussus. Well met Sir Nurlan of Monemvassia." he then bows toward the man. It is apperent he is not accustomed to what ever it he is drinking. He is not exactly 'steady on his toes' at this time.

Richard Rawen

First Post
The big swarthy man in the purple robe lifts his mug. "I'll join in that toast. Divine miracles have also brought me back to this plane, although I was fortunate enough to be returned in the same body I was accustomed to. Sir Nurlan of Monemvassia, originally from Lhondaio. I don't believe we've met before."
Richard lifts his mead in a return salute, "Richard apRawen, myThanks Sir Nurlan."

Remove ads