• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
After finishing his wine He excuses himself, mentions something about his mule 'itchy' and leaves to the outside.

ooc: stepping outside to tend to his mule itchy.

Richard Rawen

First Post
*blink* and months go by...

Richard looks around the suddenly quiet tavern.
"Well, tis been a long time since I took myself to a real bed, might as well see what it's like. Someone wake me up if a job comes 'round."
With that the Elf collects his gear, smiles thanks to Joe, and goes to his room.

[sblock=apologies and a request]I have spent the last two months on a temp job that essentially drained me of all time and energies, I apologize that I did not take the time to take Richard out of the Tavern - and conversations - in character, earlier.
If a job arrives that could use a Fighter 4 / Ranger 1 I would be glad to jump back into the thick of it. Please email me at seeker4 @ gpcom.net
Thanks for your consideration!
Blessings,
M[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

*Eeee awwww!*

the sound of a complaining donkey horse can be heard out side, then,
"Aw hush. You enjoyed the walk and you know it."

A few mines later a human enters and inhales the speaks, " Karl Rutherford, Adventurer. and needing a drink. Joe, May I have an ale please?" he steps up to the bar and is handed a clay stein and he sips quietly .

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

*Eeee awwww!*

the sound of a complaining donkey horse can be heard out side, then,
"Aw hush. You enjoyed the walk and you know it."

A few mines later a human enters and inhales the speaks, " Karl Rutherford, Adventurer. and needing a drink. Joe, May I have an ale please?" he steps up to the bar and is handed a clay stein and he sips quietly .

Eanos starts awake as Karl enters. He looks around, and says little as he sheepishly realizes he's dozed off.

"Greetings Karl. My name's Eanos."

Scott DeWar

karl sees the formerly dozing Monk and moves to sit uninvited at his table.

"What news friend? Any one been aroun while i was walking my mule?"

*EeEEEEEE AWWWW* is heard from out side

"or rather my donkey." *sigh*

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Eanos shakes his head. "Been resoundingly quiet," he says. He chuckles softly and says, "You don't suppose one of our kind finally found a way to eradicate danger and injustice, do you?"

Scott DeWar

"Some how i doubt it, though you are making a good point about how quiet it is. .. .. .. .." Karl looks nevoulsy about.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
[sblock=Scott]OOC: I'm trying to think of a realistic reason for Karl to meet the others in Warden, but everything I think of seems too heavy handed and/or energy and time intensive. (An unexplained urge to travel? A courier job? Anything along that lines would require lots of set up and meatspace time, as well as IC time...)

What if Karl just decided to travel to a different town, to see if he could find work, and his stubborn mule happened to pull him down the road toward the abandoned watchtower? Unlikely, sure, but not totally ridiculous, and it puts Karl in play basically right away.

Whaddaya think?[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

[sblock]
[sblock=Scott]
What if Karl just decided to travel to a different town, to see if he could find work, and his stubborn mule happened to pull him down the road toward the abandoned watchtower? Unlikely, sure, but not totally ridiculous, and it puts Karl in play basically right away.

Whaddaya think?[/sblock]

ya know, that stubborn donkey horse could start making a nasty ruckkus and karl goes out to move him to the stable and then that ornrey critter could then start walking with Karl in tow or something comical to said location.

Other wise, i just started a conversation with Eanos (JKason) that might seem to be a bit rude to just up and leave with out a reason.
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock]

ya know, that stubborn donkey horse could start making a nasty ruckkus and karl goes out to move him to the stable and then that ornrey critter could then start walking with Karl in tow or something comical to said location.

Other wise, i just started a conversation with Eanos (JKason) that might seem to be a bit rude to just up and leave with out a reason.
[/sblock]

OOC: Don't worry 'bout me. There aren't exactly adventures a-bounding, so if you've got one for Karl, Eanos will understand. ;)

Remove ads