• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Artur here ist noo, All his money is not much, so I start with penniie." Pendrake points to Arthur and says, "See, no blood. Just travel dirt. He hast no money."

Trouvere

Explorer
"Artur," says Keldarion, "you must promise not to take advantage of this man. For you see, if he had first thrown poorly and only then suggested playing for money, then he would most likely be a shyster intending to empty your purse. But as he has offered after putting a dart right in the bull, then he has been carried away with enthusiasm by his own unlikely success, which cannot last."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I play a fair game.Honest game. I am not Gauner as you speak uf.

OOC: heh, did you know that shyster in dutch is shyster?

epicbob

Explorer
Arthur, after hearing Keldarion's request, turns to him and replies :

"Taking advantage of a man in a game of darts? That would be petty even for someone like me."

He then turns to Pendrake.

"As for your offer, I will pass my chance. Bull's eye or not, you seemed familiar enough with those darts that my purse is sure to get only lighter."

epicbob

Explorer
Arthur stretches his fingers.

"Ok then. Here goes"

Arthur lines up his first dart and throws...then follows with a satisfied smile as his dart hits close to the bull's eye.

"Hoho! Not bad at all!"

Remove ads