(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Silver Cat sips at his drink and looks about at the little groups forming, wondering which of these folk would not return from their little outings. Death was an all-too-common thing on Enworld, and the laws of chance dictated that not everyone made it back to the relative safety of The City.
Shrugging, the Elf went back to the bar to order another shot of that superb whiskey from the Gnome.

The bargnome is in constant bussle tending to matters of his delivery in the back room and still tending the bar. He gives a friendly hello to his fellow gnome as he orders his drink.

Corix
"I need some refeshment... dwarven ale of somewhat fine quality would be nice...."

"High demand for dwarven ale tonight, one Rock Crusher comming up, so strong you'll think you could crush rocks, actually think Ive seen a dwarf or two pull it off though I would not recomend you try my frail brother." Tiggle slides the gnome his drink.

Ewals
After closing his speech with a smile and a nod, Ewals turns back to the bar. "There, that should do it. If I can't find some companions here, I don't know where I would", he thinks to himself. Longing for a drink, he tries to remember the names of the owner and the bartender. "Hullo, anyone there? Joe, err... Tiggle?"

"Sorry for the late hello, its been a busy night, and a member of the guard current or former is always welcome here, drinks on the house of course, for what time you have served our fair city. Anything in particular I can get you?"

Dungannon

First Post
Seeing Tiggle return to the bar, Devlin wanders over. "Another mug of your excellent cider, if you please. I know you prefer serving the hard stuff, but I don't like to get too 'out of focus' if you understand my meaning."

Devlin
Seeing Tiggle return to the bar, Devlin wanders over. "Another mug of your excellent cider, if you please. I know you prefer serving the hard stuff, but I don't like to get too 'out of focus' if you understand my meaning."

"I hear you I hear ye. One cider comming, up, but if you don't mind let me add a little something, no alcohol mind you to liven it up." Taking a large fruit from under the bar he squeezes it creating and orange juice. "Sweet taste complements the bitter bite of the cider, your mouth won't be knowin what its tasting"

Dungannon

First Post
"Damn, that is tasty, Tiggle, thank you." Devlin turns back to face the interior of the room and resumes his observances.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Zoe
"Okay, thanks, I'd appreciate that."

Troi nods. "Right."

"Hmm, I got a few golds, just short of getting ourselves a donkey. Perhaps if one of the other companions could borrow me some. Do you think that would be possible?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not." Troi says. "I'd think that nobody else is gonna wanna carry all that stuff, so I could probably convince one or two a 'em to pitch in."

"Anyhow, I should talk to Armand before we leave. I think I better do that now. I'll be back later."

"Yep, see ya later." Troi says, nodding to her. "Oh, and by the way, it looks like that Velbrik guy has gotten us a table, so we'll probably get together there tomorrow."

He waves as she leaves, then heads over to the table that Velbrik found in the well-lit corner.

Dungannon

First Post
Seeing as there's not much activity to observe tonight, Devlin drains the last of his cider and retires upstairs to his room.

Fanog

First Post
Originally posted by Tiggle
"Sorry for the late hello, its been a busy night, and a member of the guard current or former is always welcome here, drinks on the house of course, for what time you have served our fair city. Anything in particular I can get you?"
"Ah, thank you very kindly. It does indeed seem busy, which is good for everyone involved, I think", Ewald replies with a smile. He opens his mouth to order, but seems to rethink. "I'd err... like a glass of elven wine, please. Starberry?"

Looking around again, Ewald notices the cloaked elf at the bulletin board. "Hmm, that's interesting.. Maybe he would speak with me later - would he also be looking for something away from the city?"

[LEW] Playing Ewald Tain, currently in the Red Dragon Inn.

Ewald
"I'd err... like a glass of elven wine, please. Starberry?"

"A fine choice sir, just a moment." Tiggle heads over to a dusty wine rack and selects a bottle. Blowing off the dust he reads the bottle quickly and smiles with glee. "A fine year in deed (OOC: how are we doing the calender?) nothing but the best for the good guard." Poping the cork the gnome acts very sophistcated, at least in his own mind, by smelling the aroma as it leaves the bottle. Pouring a bit in a glass he swirls it around. "A fine color, never knew how those elves mixed a red and white so well." Tiggle finnaly pours the rest of the glass and places it in front of Ewald. "Enjoy with my complements."

Wippit Guud

First Post
Thels said:
"Hmm, I got a few golds, just short of getting ourselves a donkey. Perhaps if one of the other companions could borrow me some. Do you think that would be possible? Anyhow, I should talk to Armand before we leave. I think I better do that now. I'll be back later."

Zoe gets her stuff together and walks towards the front door, yelling "Bye Joe! Bye Tiggle!" before she slips out and onto the evening street.

Ned looks up from his book as Zoe leaves the tavern. "I own a mule. I'd me more than happy to offer his 'services', so to speak. Besides, I have nothing planned for the immediate future, a quick trip might do me good.... I'm sure it's the kind of thing the mage school wants me to do..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads