(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
"Yep, see ya later." Troi says, nodding to her. "Oh, and by the way, it looks like that Velbrik guy has gotten us a table, so we'll probably get together there tomorrow."

He waves as she leaves, then heads over to the table that Velbrik found in the well-lit corner.

"Fine. Tiggle, Can you give me a drink please. I want something light in alcool, as I'll need all my head for the planification, but I want something new. Do you have anything to propose me?"

Telling that, Rinaldo stand uo and walk to the bar and wait for his drink before walking to Velbrik's table.

Giving up on being lazy, Telerin finally gets up and heads over to the bar, "Hey, Tiggle. Can you get me some Elven wine? I'm not too picky on type."

Rathan

First Post
"You have rock crusher here..... ahhh... my favorite...."

*Corix pays the bartender a gold and enjoys a sip of his drink....*

"So....what's the good word my good bartender?"

*Corix notices Telerin wander up to the bar next to him*

"I don't belive we've met... I'm Corix.... a pleasure to meet you...I hope...."

*Corix laughs....*

Last edited:

Telerin turns to the Gnome and nods, "Telerin Sathalos. Good to meet you."
He then carefully looked over his shoulder a moment. Good. Whitefang was still sitting next to the table not moving.

Sliding the coin back in Corix's direction. "No charge my cousin gnome, we do not charge those that seek their fortune but have yet to find it. As for the word around here. I have not gotten to hear much, been very busy. Busiest night in some time, ed Joe?" Tiggle does not realize Joe is paying no attention to him what so ever learning long ago to filter out most of the gnomes speech.

"As for you Telerin, I did just open this bottle of Starberry that smells great enjoy."

Looking down the row of patrons at the bar the gnome shakes his head in disgust realizing he missed someone.

Rinaldo
"Fine. Tiggle, Can you give me a drink please. I want something light in alcool, as I'll need all my head for the planification, but I want something new. Do you have anything to propose me?"

"Oh dear oh dear sorry to miss you my good sir. Let me see let me see something new something new, something borrowed, something blue. Wait a sec....." shaking his head at his own confusion Tiggle sets to work. When he is finished he comes up with something blue. "Blue Haze I think I shall call it, guarenteed to only pack enough of a punch to make your troubles be nothing but distant haze. Enjoy"

Rathan

First Post
*Corix takes his drink from the bar to a table half way across the tavern.... if there is anyone at said table he'll greet them with a 'ello and a handshake... then sits down and kicks his feet up on the table itself.....*

Thels

First Post
Zoe returns to the inn, this time dressed in more robust clothing, a sturdy adventurer's outfit, including a chain shirt. Her hair is gathered on the back of her head, covered by a helmet. A sword and shield are hanging on either side and a backback hangs over her shoulders. She still wears the silver chain with the miniature mace over her chain shirt.

"Hello, it's Zoe Clearwater again" she yells with a smile, before walking over to Velbrik's table.

WizWrm

First Post
As the evening wanes, the occupants at Velbrik's table seem to come to an agreement and get up, returning to their rooms for the night.

[OOC: I'm not quite sure how we want to run time here, but basically, for those on the vineyard adventure, it's now morning and we're gathering at a nearby place for breakfast. I'll assume it's still evening for everyone else until a GM decides otherwise.]

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
OoC - yeah, time is going to be a little odd... however, Troi will head up to rest when the others do, and return back to the table in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads