• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

RillianPA

First Post
/OOC Sorry to go ooc like this but just to get organized...
so far we have

Rillian_____combat rogue (ie not good at traps ;) )
Kataki_____ranger
Shadowlyn_rogue
Ignatious__wizard (prefers Coom's quest)

Last time I checked the following were interested in Coom's quest
Kirin
Mintrik
Loskrad
Grogg

Not interested in Coom's quest were
Nielan
Fant
Jack

Please let me know if I left you off the list or if you would like any edits

Based on IC commentary, and skills I would suggest
Coom's Quest:
Rillian
Kirin
Ignatious
Kataki
Grogg

Temple Quest:
Shadowlyn
Nielan
Mintrik
Loskrad
(and ask Jack and/or Fant as well)

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
RillianPA said:
Temple Quest:
Shadowlyn
Nielan
Mintrik
Loskrad
(and ask Jack and/or Fant as well)

this would fill out the vingette except for the lack of navigation. I don't want to compete for players though - the offer can sit around for quite a while without expiring.

Kahuna Burger

RillianPA

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
this would fill out the vingette except for the lack of navigation. I don't want to compete for players though - the offer can sit around for quite a while without expiring.

Kahuna Burger

As far as I can tell, in 3.5 there is no skill/ability for navigation, as such. Are you speaking of tracking? If so, we could trade some people, it doesnt make sense to hold up either group. On the otherhand, you could count Shadowlyn (who is a local rogue with both Knowledge(local) and Search) as an appropriate navigator.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
RillianPA said:
As far as I can tell, in 3.5 there is no skill/ability for navigation, as such. Are you speaking of tracking? If so, we could trade some people, it doesnt make sense to hold up either group. On the otherhand, you could count Shadowlyn (who is a local rogue with both Knowledge(local) and Search) as an appropriate navigator.

Well, intuit direction was folded into survival, so that would be the default skill. A good int score and keeping a map might work as well but if they don't sell compasses (do those exist in the SRD) there's really only one skill for figuring out which way you're going and where you want to go. :\ (maybe knowlege dungeneering, which is official now?)

kahuna burger

RillianPA

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
Well, intuit direction was folded into survival, so that would be the default skill. A good int score and keeping a map might work as well but if they don't sell compasses (do those exist in the SRD) there's really only one skill for figuring out which way you're going and where you want to go. :\ (maybe knowlege dungeneering, which is official now?)

kahuna burger

Well based on that, how about...
Coom's Quest:
Rillian
Kirin
Ignatious
Grogg
(and ask Jack as well)

Temple Quest:
Shadowlyn
Nielan
Mintrik
Loskrad
Kataki
(and ask Fant as well)

Anybody else have any thoughts?

DM-Rocco

Explorer
'My smash any one, me will,' Creid Grogg, Son of Grogg with a thump on his chest.

OOC, Grogg is a barbarian, very good for a tank, but lacks a lot in smarts. He should not go on the cleric quest because he is 7' tall and 500 lbs, just a heads up. Personally I don't care which, I just made him to get someone into an adventure. I know this is a bit of a no no, but if one of the quest parties is lacking a wizard, I have a 1st level mage ready to go as well. Just let me know, I am in for whatever. Oh, Grogg is also full blooded orc, in case that matters, too bad we can't be Ogres.:)

Otakkun

Explorer
RillianPA said:
Well based on that, how about...
Coom's Quest:
Rillian
Kirin
Ignatious
Grogg
(and ask Jack as well)

Temple Quest:
Shadowlyn
Nielan
Mintrik
Loskrad
Kataki
(and ask Fant as well)

Anybody else have any thoughts?

OOC: I'm having a dwarven cleric of Chennet approved right now, and just about ready. He'd want to go to the temple quest if possible.

Torlax

First Post
I'm also interested in either campaign, I have a human cleric of Hyrag designed, posted, and waiting for approval. I'm open to either one, and if a cleric isn't needed at all (hardly likely), I'd be willing to design something else for the sake of party balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads