(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerth

First Post
Durg

Durg looks at the elven woman with curiosity. "Does Durg smell, pretty one?" He sniffs his skin, which stills smells of soap, because he had just taken a bath in wizard Harnfal's estate before returning from his earlier adventure. "Yes, Durg still smell strange. No wonder pretty lady notice it. Ha!"

"Durg not confused anymore, Semabin. You forgiven, you Durg's friend! Me ready to go to shop anytime."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Durg
"Hey kid, Durg will go to shop and help finding stolen-or-maybe-not-stolen gem,"

The boy beams brightly at Durg. "Tha's why I'm here, so I can take you to the shop! Do you think this is enough adventurerers? I never had to get adventurerers afore, so I dunno how many I should bring back."

Semabin
"... What's your name by the way, I don't think you told us?"

The boy grins. "Nope, I din't! I'm Castitus, but you can call me Cas." He giggles. "That's what my friends call me!"

IcyCool

First Post
Deos Kirith - Human Wizard 1

Dalamar said:
"Yes, our smelly friend is right, it would be good to head to see Jamaris before there are too many people to share one reward"
Tumna gives the half-orc a nice smile to show that she wishes no fight with her comment.

When Tumna turns her attention to the half-orc, Deos takes the time to ogle her properly. "This lovely lady is indeed correct. Might I have your name? A woman of such ample ... wisdom is most definitely worth knowing."

The boy said:
The boy beams brightly at Durg. "Tha's why I'm here, so I can take you to the shop! Do you think this is enough adventurerers? I never had to get adventurerers afore, so I dunno how many I should bring back."

Deos tears his eyes away from Tumna and nods at the boy, "I think we four can probably solve your problem. So Cas, shall we?" Deos gestures towards the door.

OOC: I'm switching my text to a lighter purple so that it is easier to read.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Cas nods emphatically. "Yeah, let's go ta the shop!"

He gets up, then suddenly remembers his mug. He hops up and grabs it, and downs it greedily.

"Everybody that's comin', I'll wait outside the door for ya!" With that, he dashes out the door.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"The name is Tumna Lakeside, don't wear it out, honey," the human answers with another smile, and then heads outside after the boy.

Xael

First Post
"Well it sure doesn't take long to find something to do here...", Xariom mumbles as he follows the boy outside.

fuzzy

First Post
Celeste

A young woman in a blue-and silver tunic walks into the inn and straight over to Joe. "Hi, I'm Celeste. Are there any requests for help posted?" She orders a mug of ale and sits down at the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads