• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Hush, friend, I'm not saying anyone here is a fiend," Zarindas says calmly, and he leans in to whisper, "But it is possible that the one who gave my daughter her wasting disease might be listening, so I can't say any more here. I'm sorry."

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Anton pauses, looks at Zarindas, and then back at the tavern. No one here is a fiend. He sees no reason to suspect anyone here, but if this man wishes to be careful, Anton wouldn't stop him. Anton puts the bow back on his back, and sits down, not embarrassed at all. "Very well, then." Anton shifts in his seat so he has a clear view of the door -- he wants to note any suspicious person entering. "Regardless, I will make sure it is safe here."

OOC: congrats on 6k!

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I thank you for that Anton. But we must beware invisible or even ethereal visitors for the time being." "No offense to your most excellent establishment old friend," he adds to Joe.

"None taken, you old codger!" Joe calls back good-naturedly.

[OOC: Yay--thanks!]

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Anton squints his eyes and shakes his head. "Ah, yes, the Art. I am still not accustomed to it. All right, then. I will keep an eye on the area in case nonetheless. I share Zandras' sentiments, but I'm sure there will be others, as well, sympathetic to yor plight."

OOC: You're so gonna pass me up -- I'm posting less than half my listed ppd

Velmont

First Post
"Superb animal you have there, Ashnar. If I remember well, mage's companion are brigther than normal animals. My cousin, Opale, have a snake. Never knew why she choose such companion. But it was just as he understood everything she told to him." Rinaldo says, while gently caressing the bird heads. He then takes another sips of his wine.

"Hero is a big words, but once the danger is pass, I start to think of that experience as something... interesting. But I still can't beleive you ask my help to get rid of that worg when you had Somac and Tenebrynn with you. Both recieved formal training with weapons. I am still amazed to have the quick thinking of using my magical hat to make the wolf believe I was his master." He takes another sips of his wine. "Yeap, now all that is over, I find my live of trader really calm. Which have his good side, but still, I've chosen to go back out there at least once. Maybe I'll buy my shop after the next contract I take."

Rinaldo finish his drink and looks at the table Ashnar indicate him. "Sure." And he walk with Ashnar to the table and starts to listen to the discussion.

He hasn't time to reach the table he hears a familiar voice coming from the entrance. He looks and see Somac. "Somac, if you need goods, you should ask a merchant." he says to him with a great smile. "You need what? A normal, a masterwork or magical greatsword? You haven't changed your preference, havn't you?"

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, then I undstand, but it sounds as if time is important to you as well. I hope you have found heroes you feel you can trust."

"Oh, It isn't that I don't think I can trust you--I do, its just I'd rather be sure we weren't being overheard just in case...it is really important to me that this is a success, you see. I hope you aren't offended."

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"Oh, It isn't that I don't think I can trust you--I do, its just I'd rather be sure we weren't being overheard just in case...it is really important to me that this is a success, you see. I hope you aren't offended."
"Nay, I'm not offended. I just hope I kin be of service to ya."

Brain

First Post
Scun finishes his ale and pours some firewine in the mostly empty mug. He says to Zarindas, "I understand. Anyone could be other than they seem. I'll go with you to your house if you like."

Rystil Arden

First Post
Scun finishes his ale and pours some firewine in the mostly empty mug. He says to Zarindas, "I understand. Anyone could be other than they seem. I'll go with you to your house if you like."
"Thank you. You are right about that--especially when dealing with the unnatural. Once we have a few more interested, I shall head us all over," Zarindas smiles in relief as he sees a goodly number of adventurers stepping up to help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads