(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brain

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Hey, that's cool. There's a lot of different stuff for everyone in my adventure. The problem is that I've tried games without healers, and they just don't work with any sort of time urgency, as they wind up resting 3 or 4 days in between every fight).

ooc: Scun has a level of cleric, but in a party of 6, that can still be fairly slow healing. Maybe the benefactor wants to invest some of that 20k in some healing items to send along? ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brain said:
ooc: Scun has a level of cleric, but in a party of 6, that can still be fairly slow healing. Maybe the benefactor wants to invest some of that 20k in some healing items to send along? ;)
(OOC: I have a better idea, but I'd rather still have someone who can heal in there too :))

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Splendid, my friends, I am so glad that so many of you are eager to help me. Anyone who wishes to hear my story follow me to my home. Thank you for your time and patience with an old man."

[OOC: Please follow Zarindas and myself to the Immortality Awakens Thread that is about to appear :)]

Brain

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"Splendid, my friends, I am so glad that so many of you are eager to help me. Anyone who wishes to hear my story follow me to my home. Thank you for your time and patience with an old man."

[OOC: Please follow Zarindas and myself to the Immortality Awakens Thread that is about to appear :)]

Scun once again downs his drink. He stumbles a bit on the way to the door, following Zarindas to his house.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac: Male Human Bbn 3

Somac moves along with the rest of the group toward Zarindas's house. Along the way, he keeps his eyes open for a place to buy a good greatsword or greataxe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads