(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo approach the table where Zarindas is sitting. "Sorry sir, I've overheard your discussion. I've heard you talking about your daugther. I am sorry to hear that she is sick. What attract my attention wasn't the words, but the emotion behind. I understand what is to have a sick children. I have to take care of one healthy girl and two strong boys. We almost lost the first one during his first year, when fever attack him.

Havn't you thought of asking the local church. I've heard of many priest that could do great things with there faith. I've even seen one in action, and I think he was a novice in his art. Maybe one of the elder of the local temple could get rid of the sickness and the one who is causing it."

OOC: Having +10 to Sense Motive, I didn't bother to roll...

Rystil Arden

First Post
[OOC: Well, if you want to roll anyway, let me know :) Maybe you can figure out what sort of meal he is planning on serving or something else with that much Sense Motive ;)]

"I have tried to no avail, though I'd rather not speak of it in case...well, suffice it to say that the church's divinations were able to yield some insight, and I now know what needs to be done."

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
The man she was speaking to seemed almost paranoid at first, yet he mentioned that he didn't think there was a need for secrets and such. Tandi was well trained in spotting such details, and she didn't miss Zarindas' face changing when he mentioned his daughter, Alyx. "Listen Zarindas, all this talk of subtlety and hiding though you proclaim you'd rather have none of it is kind of perplexing." She waved her hand over the table to indicate her next point. "Unless my eyes are still bleary, I can see that you have plenty enough interest in helping you with your daughter, myself especially. Perhaps if you told us where to meet, we could hasten to lessen the suffering I am sure she is in."

Sense Motive Roll 12 +2 Wis =14

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, we have a small house here in Orussus, Tandi. I can take you there once we are all ready to go, or I could give you directions now if you like."

Velmont

First Post
"What do you think of that Ashnar? You might know a bit more than me on that subject. You think my skills could be of some use to him? And are you interested to it? Would be nice to work again with you. And Somac, what do you think of that? I'll would be please to see you two in action again."

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi smiles widely, her inborn sense of adventure beginning to shine through. Standing up, she marches to her belongings, gathers them up and returns to the table. "Ready when you are." Then she pointedly looks at the others.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Is anyone who is planning on coming to listen to Zarindas a Cleric, or at least have a level in it? Or druid? Anything that heals? IF there is one, he will start getting ready to take everyone back to his home)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
OOC: I'm a Ranger, and hope to avoid melee combat. That doesn't count, I know, but just so you know. ... It's gotta be handy for something, right?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hey, that's cool. There's a lot of different stuff for everyone in my adventure. The problem is that I've tried games without healers, and they just don't work with any sort of time urgency, as they wind up resting 3 or 4 days in between every fight).

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac: Male Human Bbn 3

Velmont said:
"And Somac, what do you think of that?"

A wide smile breaks across Somac's broad face as his friend asks him to adventure again. Perhaps if he can help save this man's daughter, it will make up for his own failure in losing Irene to the witch Jezibel.

Somac steps forward with his friends Ashnar and Rinaldo, and addresses the secretive man. "There was a time, not too long ago, that I myself was in dire straits. No hero came to help me, though, and now I am exiled from my people as a result. If I can be of any service to you, sir, I shall. Perhaps we can save your daughter--there are already too many families torn apart in this world."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads