• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] sunshadow21 posts a double double, and Scott with a +35 modifier to hit still misses (nat 1) :p Time to go back to bed and start over.

btw AxeM's adventure is over so if everyone would like to post going off to bed I think a restart of a new day is in order. and we can allow that group to post coming back to the Dunn Wright after some shopping. ;)[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]That bed idea sounds like a great idea HM except for one little detail. I have forgotten where mine is; it's been awhile since I've really been able to visit it.[/sblock]

deisenhut

First Post
As morning comes, the sandaled man wearing loose robes comes down stairs after a good night's sleep and sits down at the bar, a slight limp still in his step. He gestures to whoever is running the joint, "Bloody Mary please. And some breakfast if ya got it."

Bertious

First Post
Cethyn-Ayah

Looking rather contented with his meal and the company Cethyn-Ayah says to those remaining in the bar. "This one has had good meat and cider so he offers thanks and wishes now to find a warm nest for the night." Giving a few gold to Marla for the food and drinks he inquires. "May this one rest in this fine nest for the night?" and after a short lesson on renting rooms he retires for the night, no doubt to be confused over the bedding and end up using it to make a nest on the floor.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka, Human female Summoner

The auburn haired woman sits at a table near the bar sipping some scalding hot liquid of foreign extraction. The exotic aroma wafts through the bar.

[sblock=OOC]I think trying to force time in the Dunn Wright to fit some sort of schedule or to coincide with adventure time is more trouble than its worth and generally results in more confusion than anything else. Just accept that time in the Inn is nebulous, try to avoid stating any specific time, and do what you have to do...[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Franco Atiradore, Human Male Fighter (Archer)

The young man at the bar tosses back his whiskey, chasing it with along swallow of ale. He spots the attractive older woman sitting alone and sipping her drink as the whiskey warms his belly and stokes his courage. Weaving his way deftly through the crowd, he appears at her table. Unfortunately for him, while his courage has been bolstered his wits have not; he finds himself standing and staring at her delicate beauty without having a clue what to say.

[sblock=GlassEye]Just in case I didn't put enough info there to make it clear, Elenka is the 'older woman' Franco has spotted . . .[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
The woman glances up at the black-haired man, little more than a boy, really, with an expectant look. When he doesn't speak but just stares she allows a ghost of a smile to cross her face. "One should be seating himself, I think," she says in Common heavily accented with the speech patterns of the southern Baronies. She motions to the bench across from her.

[sblock=Mowgli]Threw me off there at first with the 'older woman' bit. She's only 20! But then, Franco is 15... bold little whippersnapper.[/sblock]

Vistarius

First Post
Git-Git would listen while the listening was required of him, and then he would offer his participation.

"I shall help." And after educating his brother on the proper useage of an Inn, he'd pay and head to a room.

(Sorry for the short post, figured it'd be best to save the good stuff for the real games :p )

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads