[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Won't ya be forgitn' me belly boy, I'm comin' fer thi killer as well, sure thi hell tha' I will" says the farmer, changing the straw he has in his mouth, from one corner to the other, before munching it again.

renau1g

First Post
"Sir, knight or n't, ya've the look' o' one I say. Well, if I must be 'ntirely sincere to ya, I have debts with'a universe ya see? I'm attemptin'ta pay, before it com's'n collect the toll ya know?" Hasifar says, putting the hat on "'Though 'f ya askin' what I'm doin' now, well, 'bout to join a killer huntin'. Wanna join?"

"That is a truly noble cause, however I've also heard that there is a race coming shortly, just in the Inquisitive." the half-elf says, pulling out a fresh copy of the paper, apparently a new issue since the murder story broke.

"Something like this would be great for demonstrating the Host's power. I will ask Dol Dorn for aide in the race" Vok replies

dimsdale

First Post
"Won't ya be forgitn' me belly boy, I'm comin' fer thi killer as well, sure thi hell tha' I will" says the farmer, changing the straw he has in his mouth, from one corner to the other, before munching it again.

Knoepf looks at his large stomach and then to the farmer. "I've been called many things, but belly boy is a first." The cleric looks up towards the ceiling striking a pondering pose "Belly boy...hmmmm...belly boy...yes! I like it!" Eyes now focused on the farmer. "My brothers back home used to call me 5 by 5, but I like belly boy better." Knoepf shows a friendly smile. "What may I call you and what are your talents besides munching straws and throwing darts?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Good ta see som'n wit' good sense 'f humor master dwarf. Me name be Hasifar, 'nd ma talents 'r wide indeed." Hasifar unsheathes a beautiful dagger, of excellent craft, and delicious finishings. He gives a few spins with it and sheathes it again "I'm good with me ol' knife, and I'm gift'd wit' a silver tong, although I always saw it rather reddish." he raises his shoulders. "However, munching straw is wha' I do the best" he winks and changes the straw from one side to the other, and then again to it's original corner.

dimsdale

First Post
"Ha Ha!" Knoepf says as he thrusts his mug up again, this time in the direction of the human. Unfortunately, this time ale splatters on the ground. Knoepf ignores the splatter "Humor helps me to keep going with my cause in this chaotic world we live in. Come join us for a drink...or two..."

[sblock=ooc]
a leader, two strikers and a defender. Renau1g's paladin is not worthy of our group anyway. ;) hee hee. (uh oh...now he's going to try to kill my dwarf fighter in his adventure)

Anyone else around to fill out our party?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Artemus, Half-Orc Brutal Scoundrel Rogue is here, but I am rarely on internet during teh holiday. Let's say Artemus has fallen asleep in a corner of the room.[/SBLOCK]

dimsdale

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Artemus, Half-Orc Brutal Scoundrel Rogue is here, but I am rarely on internet during teh holiday. Let's say Artemus has fallen asleep in a corner of the room.[/SBLOCK]

[sblock=Velmont]
Is Artemus interested in joining us when he wakes up? :)

Also, I have to admit, your other LEB character River was a great influence in my creation of Knoepf. All of my other characters are melee based. I wanted to create one that wasn't melee but has an important role in combat. After reading River's post in his adventure, I was hooked. Thanks.
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Geez, dimsdale. Leave a couple PCs for my addy. ;)

Should be bunch showing up soon now that Evo's has officially leveled. We'll see. :)[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Well, there's my paladin, Evo's half-orc barbarian, Velmont's half-orc rogue in addition to the 4 interested so far in KD's game.[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
The door opens, and a tall figure enters. His face is covered by the hood of a tattered fur cloak, but a yellowish reptilian snout is visible. Under the cloak he wears black leather armor decorated with images of bones. In his hand is a short forked staff of polished ironwood, and a heavy-looking pack is on his back. The cloak is pinned with a brooch bearing the sword and shield emblem of Dol Dorn.

He walks over to the bar and lowers his hood, revealing the head of a dragonborn. His hide and crest are yellow-bronze, but mottled with silver and gold scales. Around his neck is a thick iron collar set with a red stone.

He scans the room with a haunted gaze, his eyes sunken in a surprisingly thin face. "I am called Harressh. Looking for honorable work. I am skilled..." his expression turns sour for a moment, then clears. "... with magic. I am skilled with magic."

He turns back to the bar. "Water, please, and a large hunk of meat. Any kind of meat." When the food is delivered, he tucks into it whole-heartedly.

[sblock=ooc]Roswyn was just granted XP to level, so here is PC #2... Harressh, dragonborn cosmic sorceror! Here is his sheet. The math and equipment sections aren't done (copied from Roswyn), but the summary and background are done.

I think he'd be up for a race... :) But too many strikers? As usual. :)[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads