• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Baern quietly joins the others in leaving, scratching his head a bit and taking a last look at the odd assortment of characters in the room.

CaBaNa

First Post
Stumbling into the Shard a quiet figure in white robes, the red trim dragging across the floor, she speaks only two words, Veruza, and... before she settles into an angry silence.

Seeing Dalvach's mercenary troupe exit the back room she approaches quickly, her blackened eye darker than the shadows cast by the robes hood. I hate cats...

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Good luck gentleman." Melkin says as they start to leave. He follows them only to find the girl appear in the main tavern, quite bruised. "With everything." He fishes into his bag and puts a small tin of ointment on the table, then heads out the door.

[sblock=ooc]The ointment has no mechanical effect other than soothing the pain a bit and making the bruise heal a bit quicker.

When you are ready to leave the tavern a thread can be found here.

Welcome to Rhapsody.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
A half-orc enters the tavern, he looks around for a moment and walks straight towards Varis, "Long time no see friend, I've been looking all over for you. I got some information about Irna that you're going to want to hear. C'mon we gotta hurry, time's of the essence" the half-orc says, hurrying the half-elf along and leaving the tavern.

[sblock=ooc]
Need Varis for a replacement PC. Thanks all [/sblock]

hero4hire

Explorer
A halfling entered just as the half-orc and half-elf were leaving and was nearly trampled by the hurried hybrids. "Haramph! How rude!" the halfling said to himself as he smoothed his ruffled outfit. "Hello again good Patrons of the Shard. Filo d'Jorasco back from a semi-successful outing."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Right on the heel of diminutive Jorasco comes a wall of stone. Instead of flinching in the face of hurrying half-men it just stands there until they pass.

Face cracks and the sound of rolling gravel comes out. After a second or two, a word forms.
"Cairn."

Elemental strides in after Filo and stands behind whatever table halfling chooses. Cairn stands next to the wall and for all intents and purposes becomes a cairn.

OOC: just fluff, he's still going on adventures, just will not welcome chit-chat from anyone but Filo (or others of his former group)

hero4hire

Explorer
Filo ordered a drink from the Warforged Barkeep and was presented with a daunting tankard that seemed to be almost the size of the halfling himself. After taking a long sip from his "troth" he gave a satisiying sigh. "Good stuff that! Much needed after our encounter with the local constabulary." Filo's eyes then glided over the tavern and its inhabitants. "Hmm. Quiet....Too quiet." he remarked almost ominously

hero4hire

Explorer
Filo looked at Cairn briefly in hopes that the Elemental might break the deafening silence. But iit seemed his attempt at conversation had fallen upon deaf ears. Stone deaf! the halfling thought to himself and chuckled outloud at his own inner dialogue. He quickly quaffed the contents of his oversized (to him anyway) tankard. "Well maybe I can drown the silence." he mumbled and ordered another drink in hopes that the spirits would make the time pass quicker.

There comes a goliath through the door. Runes are adoring his armor and shield.
"Orsik, Truenamer"

He nods toward sitting halfling
"Barkeep, bring me your strongest ale. Thank you."

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads