[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]NIx the comment about not being introduced to R1's girl. I forgot. Just wanted to clarify that he wasn't absentminded.[/sblock]

[sblock=For those that just came in]
I'm recruiting for my next game, Eye of the Tiger. It is meant for level 7, but if you pick you spots you shouldn't die. Since it will be difficult, you will level faster. The group is pretty well rounded thus far. Another striker or leader will be most useful.[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
She looks at the priest that walks in as she absently runs a craggy hand over several of the brutal scars that criss-cross the onyx hide of her arm. She leans over to Shava and Tondrek in turn, "It might be nice to have a bit more healing on hand if we are going to be going all the way to the East coast. Since we won't be able to just pop back to the city for healing potions, don't you think?"

"Yes, staying alive would be a good idea. It wouldn't do us any good if you found the schema then got killed by some nasty plant creature in the jungle. Maybe your engineer can brew healing potions. He'll have plenty of time on the airship."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
New arrival hears last bits about danger and healing and approaches.
"It is my duty to offer you my services, regardless of danger. I had my share of war attocities and don't shake easily. Let me just leave a message for House Jorasco member that shold come and collect me later."

Venakhad starts writing and then stops "Do you have a name? Your group, not you personally. Or should I just say working for House Lyrandar?"

He pings mentally on everyone in the group, just short nod of good will, no specific thoughts or words.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Boris nods at the man. "Good, good somebody else is interested." The dwarf shifts his cane across his lap and holds out his hand without standing up. "Boris, scholar of Morgrave University. If you wish to help, have a seat, while we hammer things out. I assume Roswyn will be here soon to make sure a binding contract is written out."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Kalashtar Jorasco healer? That's different. Shava looks at him and shrugs. And convenient. She listens as the dwarf invites him to sit down. And apparently our group is being formed for us.

"Krathak En Morthon, name pending copy write and finalization." She says to the healer.

renau1g

First Post
Thalen looks at Shava with some obvious confusion as the kalashter introduces himself as a member of the halfling's house.

"Just to clarify Venekhad, this is not an official House Lyrandar operation." Thalen says warily.

evilbob

Explorer
The tavern door opens and a large but somewhat unassuming warforged shuffles in. He is gray and more metal that wood, and looks fairly battle-scarred but is otherwise unremarkable. He has a hammer at his belt and a very large shield is somewhere between carried and attached to his arm.

"Susan," he says without a trace of irony, following the custom of the tavern to introduce yourself on arrival. Looking around, he seems surprised at the number of patrons in the establishment.

Brews quickly removes the used and empty glasses from the counter with a smile, but otherwise pays him no mind.

[sblock=ooc]Unit 16 - soon to be level 5 warforged warden[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Thalen's eyes narrow as the warforged walks in, she bristles and her hand strays towards her blade, but remains a half a foot away from the hilt. The half-elf's gaze follows Susan as it moves around the tavern.

[sblock=evilbob]
Just a point of clarification, Thalen has a problem with WF in general, no particular issue with Unit 16 [/sblock]

Last edited:

LadyLaw

First Post
"My it has gotten quite hectic here Talkrai, I'm actually thinking an adventure would be less frenetic than this place." Priam starts looking around, like he might jump through a window at any moment just to escape all the excitement. "Perhaps we should ask around for any leads."

"We could, but whom would you ask? The majority of the people here seem to be interested in or dealing with that dragon or those who killed it. Not that I can blame them, mind you. Killing a dragon is a marvelous feat, and apparently that thing was living in the city. Sounds like definite cause for concern to me. Still, while they are here I fear others looking for work or adventure may be passed over in favor of the dragon-slayers, and I can't blame anyone for that either."

Talkrai looked back toward the table where the partial group was sitting talking to the dwarf. There was open admiration in her eyes, for how could she not admire someone who had slain a dragon. Now there are heroes, she thought to herself.

Her head turned back to the door at the approach of new minds. She had to stop herself from staring when Susan walked in the room. Instead she turned back to those at her table quickly, and took a few sidelong glances back in his direction before saying anything.

"Is that what I think it is?"
she asked the assembled group. "It looks much how I've heard them described, but I've never actually seen one before."

Her voice has regained its youthful curiosity and her eyes seemed to sparkle with wonder.

Luinnar

First Post
Mythra walks into the tavern once again. He grabs a seat along and orders wine from a barmaid. The recent adventure has been an interesting test of his skills, he thinks to himself. Perhaps he could find another one soon?

[sblock=ooc]
Mythra Stelwart level 4 Summoner Wizard looking for an adventure! :)[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads