[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zissou

First Post
"Come lookin' fer you now? You'll have to excuse me but I missed the dispatch announcing you're grand arrival." Melkin says with a laugh, as the ale arrives he takes a healthy swig.

"I have some House business that may or may not be something you're interested in taking up." He says a bit more seriously.

As Dalvach introduces everyone at the table and speaks his name, Daegual snaps out of a silent and introverted expression. One that looked as if he had been trapped in his own mind for three weeks. He turns to his new acquaintance. "We're all here, we are all interested." Daegaul opens his arms wide and leans back slightly. "What business do you have to give? Speak plainly about your terms."

FourMonos

First Post
Nyar stands at his introduction and bows low. After regaining his chair, he places the familiar goggles again to his eyes briefly.

"Hail and well met, Master Melkin Giadan. Please sit. How can we be of service to ye?"

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Right down to business I see." The halfling seems a bit disappointed and scans the room cautiously. "As you wish then, but not here."

Melkin grab his ale and nods to the bartender before slapping some coin down. "I'll be needing the back room for a few mins." Turning back to the party. "I'm sure you're friend will turn up in a bit, let's get started though eh?"

Once they're all sitting and the door is closed he explains. "I've been working with Jorasco, here in Sharn for a few now, ye see. Just recently, another healing house has come into operation, over in Torchfire. Now that's not really a big deal. Everyone knows Jorasco is the best. New healing house opens, Jorasco will close em with nothing but good business." He says a bit proudly.

"Still, it's only good business to check out the competition eh? So we send a few down there to check it out a few days ago. Now it's been a full three days, and these are reliable folk, and we have not heard from them yet. We suspect there's something amiss a goings on."

johnmeier1

Explorer
Baern follows Melkin and the group into the back room. As he sits down he draws a handaxe and begins carving at a piece of wood. He listens to her story and seems uninterested until she mentions that her reliable friends have not returned. He looks up and frowns at this and when she stops he asks uncomfortably Who were they, can you describe them? It would help with finding them.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"I can do better." The halfling reaches into his bag and pulls out three small portfolios, passing them to the group. Inside, the group find profiles for two halflings and a human, including images, work logs and basic information.

"I'll need those back. I don't want to tell you folks how to do you're job. House Jorasco needs to keep a clean image and we'd rather not you have any identifying items with you should anything arise."

evilbob

Explorer
Unit 16, Ryda, Jarren, and Mythra have followed Grys out of the tavern.
[sblock=ooc]Just wanted to make it official; these 5 PCs have left.[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads