• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2011

OOC: Yes, 4d10+45 for both of our turns assuming Blehn uses Power Strike on one attack. He can use Power Stike 2 times per encounter, so if we wanted to go nova (and still not use an AP, muahaha), he could use Power Strike on each MBA hit for an additional 1d10 damage on the second MBA hit (which would boost the damage up to 5d10+45 :devil:).

jbear

First Post
Brews wipes down the bar while watching the many people in his tavern.

[sblock=ooc]
Ok, so probably soon-ish (like next week or so) I should be good to kick off the LEB adventure. Looks like there's 8 here, so can't take everyone. There's a good higher level group of Varis, Braddock, Orsik & Tryn; and a solid lower-level group of Moses, Blehn, Tipleton, & Tana.

List of PC's:

Moses - lvl 5 Invoker - controller
Varis - lvl 6 bard - leader
Braddock - level 7 warlock - striker
Orsik - level 8 runepriest - leader
Tryn - KD - level 9 Hybrid Paladin Warlock - defender-y striker (or striker-y defender)
Blehn Dir - level 4 Ranger - striker
Professor Tipleton Lochgilder - level 4 Warlord - leader
Tana - level 5 Swordmage - defender

[/sblock]
OOC: Hmm ... a dilemma! I'd say that either way Moses could fit into either group. The lower level group is a given. But as an Invoker who will stand far away as possible from being smashed he could fill the 5th slot in the higher level group! Plus he doesn't fear death! He prefers it to sitting in the tavern which is as good as being dead!

Translation: Please take Moses whatever you decide!! :D

FourMonos

First Post
Braddock looks up from his mug, elbows Osrik and whispers, "This reminds me of a joke I heard once. Two gnomes and a gnoll walk into a bar..."

OOC: I would only add that for a striker, it seems vestige class warlocks have more (some?) control effects and slightly lower damage because of it.

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: I would only add that for a striker, it seems vestige class warlocks have more (some?) control effects and slightly lower damage because of it.

OOC: This is true of warlocks in general. They can make decent strikers, but you have to work harder to optimize them. Otherwise they tend to function more like single target controllers with a decent punch.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: This is true of warlocks in general. They can make decent strikers, but you have to work harder to optimize them. Otherwise they tend to function more like single target controllers with a decent punch.

OOC: Which makes them quite fun to play! I have one in L4W and the enemies are sliding or dazed or both all over the place :)

renau1g

First Post
OOC: I think Leader of the Pack is also over, so that may re-jig some things, although I'd like to give preference to those who've had PC's sitting around in here for a while.

WEContact

First Post
OOC: That's why I didn't say anything about Khazin being available. That said, he's game if somebody really needs a L5 Striker.

Remove ads