• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2011

Shadowy figure enters the tavern and light flees in terror leaving only darkness. In the next instant, the illusion is dispelled and light sheepishly returns back.

But shadow remains in the tavern and observes the patrons. Lowering his hood, handsome drow nods at Ghourra and Khazin then Brews.

"Bellegon Darksun. Still and again. I have some things to do, just calling in to see if there is any more work to do. If you find someone in need of dark deeds, let me know."

With that he gets his cowl again and disappears in the swirl of shadows.
OOC: Darkpact warlock 8 as soon as I can get him to level - since my runepriest is here, I'll get out immediately - just noting that if you need striker more then leader, I have both :)

"This place goes dead quiet and then suddenly people are running in, out, falling down on their heads and in general bustling around. Only works missing. Good thing the beer is good."

OOC: Feel free to approve Orsik :p

Luinnar

First Post
Crash! The door bursts open and a homely, crabby looking Eladrin bursts in, blood soaked and robes in tatters from various bite marks. Strangely he is followed by an owlbear.

That is it! Mythra shrieks, slamming his tome on a nearby table and frightening the owlbear in the process.

This town is utterly insane! Werewolf, mad professors, goblins. I'm tired of it, tired of it you hear me! Mythra shouts to the room at large. I am not going to be bit, smashed, blasted and burned like some common adventurer anymore! The next coach out of the blasted town I'm out of here! You fools can rot here for all I care!

OOC: Character sheet almost fully updated.

That is your que to tempt Mythra with power and riches by the way ;)

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
The door to the tavern opens after the eladrin completes his rant, a half-elf dressed in finery steps into the tavern, shaking off the perpetual rains that affect the city. As she removes her hood, a large dragonmark is evident on her cheek, the Mark of Storm.

"Greetings, I am Zirial, and I have an urgent task that I desire some assistance with. It is dangerous to be sure, but we reward such danger appropriately." she states, moving to a large empty table.

[sblock=Zirial]
101321.jpg
[/sblock]

[sblock=Call to Adventure]
So here's who I'd like to have:
Braddock - level 7 warlock - striker
Tryn - KD - level 9 Hybrid Paladin Warlock - defender-y striker (or striker-y defender)
Ghourra Gravedigger, half-dwarf (Mul) cleric|warlord level 8
Mythra - level 8 Wizard 8 - controller

And one of either of the below, whichever one that [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] wants to run:
Bellegon Darksun, Darkpact Warlock 8
Orsik The Small Goliath Runepriest 8

But, if you aren't selected, don't worry because I've got another adventure approved and upcoming in the next couple weeks (hopefully) :)
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
And what reward would that be? Mythra asks crankily. He did not like half-elfs, or any species for that matter (including his own), and was always weary of them

And one of either of the below, whichever one that [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] wants to run:
Bellegon Darksun, Darkpact Warlock 8
Orsik The Small Goliath Runepriest 8

I would go with warlock for simple pleasure of having warlock, warlock, warlock, warlord and wizard, we would definitely do 5W of some damage :) Not to mention that drow irritates Mythra :p

Still, there needs to be the leader of the party and melee character, so Orsik it is :)

"I am willing to help." rumbles basso voice from the far corner of the tavern. Looking, you see a giant sitting on the floor comfortably reaching table height.

He gets up, reaching up and up, his impressive straightening spoiled a bit by small flinch from seeing ceiling beam only inches from his head and remembering hard encounters he had with it before he learned to duck in this place for little people.

Maul of proportionate size comes easily over his shoulders
*THUMP*
another flinch as dust rains from shaken beam
"Sorry about that. I can't wait to get out. Tell me you need giant ruins explored. Please?"

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
Braddock stands, or stumbles as he has been here drinking for quite some time, up from the table he is sharing with the goliath, Orsik.

"Wha' ye be carin' bout no reward? Ye jus' been complainin' bout gettin' outa here."

He picks up his craghammer and stumbles, sometimes more perpendicular than not, toward Zirial.

He does a half bow, and does his best to stop slurring his words, "Braddock the Historian, at your service. How can we assist ye?"

Son of Meepo

First Post
Ghourra stands up, her bulk causing separation between the table and her chair as she does.

"I LIKE MONEY!.... No, maybe... I LIKE DANGER!... Or was it both. In any case you got problems then I have the right tool for the job," she declares hefting her bloody shovel. "No job too small... or was it no job too big?"

OOC: Ghourra Gravedigger, cleric|warlord 8 is ready for adventure.

renau1g

First Post
And what reward would that be? Mythra asks crankily. He did not like half-elfs, or any species for that matter (including his own), and was always weary of them

"You should take heart o' one of such foul disposition, for we shall have our magewrights craft something of unique value to yourself, and any that accompany on the mission, provided of course that you complete the task. " the half-elf replies

"I am willing to help." rumbles basso voice from the far corner of the tavern. Looking, you see a giant sitting on the floor comfortably reaching table height.

"Sorry about that. I can't wait to get out. Tell me you need giant ruins explored. Please?"

"Sadly, I do not have any trips to Xen'drik my large friend. Perhaps in the future, but as of yet, let us focus on the task at hand" Zirial says.

Braddock stands, or stumbles as he has been here drinking for quite some time, up from the table he is sharing with the goliath, Orsik.

"Wha' ye be carin' bout no reward? Ye jus' been complainin' bout gettin' outa here."

He picks up his craghammer and stumbles, sometimes more perpendicular than not, toward Zirial.

He does a half bow, and does his best to stop slurring his words, "Braddock the Historian, at your service. How can we assist ye?"

"It is good to meet you Braddock, that is an interesting title you have, are you associated with Morgrave? As for assistance, I will elaborate further in a few minutes, once we're away from prying ears" she says, then adds with a wink "And yes, it will get the eladrin out of the city"

Ghourra stands up, her bulk causing separation between the table and her chair as she does.

"I LIKE MONEY!.... No, maybe... I LIKE DANGER!... Or was it both. In any case you got problems then I have the right tool for the job," she declares hefting her bloody shovel. "No job too small... or was it no job too big?"

"Well, hopefully you like both my good lady, as this will likely involve both." Zirial says.

Remove ads