• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2011

"And yes, it will get the eladrin out of the city"
"Well, it will benefit Sharn anyhow..." whisper comes from the shadows.

OOC: Bellegon traveled more with Ghourra and Mythra, I know I shouldn't have both characters in the tavern, but biting Mythra is more Bellegon thing then something Orsik would say ;)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
A small halfling in plate armor walks inside. He has a rapier strapped to his belt and a heavy shield on his back.

"Hi all. Zirial told me to come help. Where is ... Oh, there you are Zirial." the halfling says, climbing up onto a chair at her table.

"My name is Tryn. Glad to meet you all. So, it looks like I'm late again. Did I miss anything important? Is there something to kill, or is this a babysitting mission again? Are we going into the Mournland? That would be swell. Does anyone have any ale? It's hard work walking in all of this weather. You'd think with that spot on your face, that you'd be able to clear it all up Zirial. Well, why isn't anyone talking? We need to know the details of this mission Zirial before we can make any decisions. Is anyone bringing a critter? You cannot spit these days without a pack of adventurers with a pack of critters in tow. They need bar stools at these tables for smaller folk."

The insightful members of the group might get an uneasy feeling about this overly cheerful and talkative halfing. It's as if his cheerfulness is forced and doesn't quite mesh with his words.

FourMonos

First Post
Braddock's eyes slowly track from the grouchy eladrin at one table to the talkative halfling in armor at the second.

"Oh boy." He mutters under his breath.

renau1g

First Post
She looks over the 5 closest adventurers and then gets up abruptly, then gestures for you to follow as she grabs a key to one of the private rooms from Brews.

[sblock=ooc]
Ok, we're all here, no point hanging out in here anymore.

vhttp://www.enworld.org/forum/living-eberron/329277-adventure-race-fallen-star-judge-thb-stonegod.html#post6014404[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
An imposing figure burst into the tavern. He's tall, his eyes are completely white and beady, as is his hair, long and braided. He walks with airs of nobility. A kalashtar surely. He is dressed in exotic robes, and a strange looking sword hangs from his belt. A crystal orb orbits the man, adding more to his exotic appearance. He says naught, but everyone in the tavern hears his words, inside their heads.
"I am the illustrious Marshal Hilkalas, You commoners can call me Marshal, or Lord. My name entitles too much for your weak minds to grasp. I seek an army to lead and a worthy challenge. A beverage might also be acceptable." His eyes fixed on the bartender, he moves quickly and sharply towards a stool and sits. His drink is already waiting. The bartender finds his reflexes and speed greatly bolstered under the stern gaze of the Marshal.

Marshal Hilkalas, Kalashtar evil Wizard|Warlord controller, needs approvals!

Remove ads