TBR 2007: Sound off

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
Rozanne and I will be there and we will be fully mostly partially almost dressed the entire most of a great deal of some of enough of the time that nothing is happening that we won't go to jail.

And if we leave early it's because nothing is happening in our hotel room either!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
I have no idea. I imagine it's whenever the guy working the door decides they have let in enough people for free. Last year I forgot my ID and had to go back to the hotel to get it. When I got back about 30 minutes later, then charged me to get in. Maybe they just didn't like me, I dunno.

I still like you CL.

Brent_Nall said:
Rozanne and I will be there...

Not as much as I like Rozanne but probably a little more than I like Brent.

;)

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
I call shenanigans on Rel!

I'm smarter, stronger, faster, taller, better looking and taste better. I also have a great personality and I'm imminently humble. There's no WAY you like Rozanne better than me!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Brent_Nall said:
I call shenanigans on Rel!

I'm smarter, stronger, faster, taller, better looking and taste better. I also have a great personality and I'm imminently humble. There's no WAY you like Rozanne better than me!

I'm liking her better than you RIGHT NOW. IYKWIMAITYD. ;)

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Brent_Nall said:
Rozanne and I will be there and we will be fully mostly partially almost dressed the entire most of a great deal of some of enough of the time that nothing is happening that we won't go to jail.

And if we leave early it's because nothing is happening in our hotel room either!

I was hoping you guys would jump in this year:)

Nice to see you on board Brent.

Remove ads